Chapter 16(Sakura)

After that Kakashi started speaking "As you would have noticed, there were only two bells, meaning that there was the only possibility for two of you to succeed, but after seeing your group's teamwork, I had truly been convinced. The previous teams I had faced had all been sent back to the academy as they all lacked one thing you guys had." "What is it sensei?" Sakura inquired. "TEAMWORK" Replied Kakashi. Naruto and Sakura immediately turned towards me at the same time. I just smiled.

“I am glad to announce that you all have more than passed this survival test, you have completely defeated me to my fullest extent before lunchtime. You guys are already powerful enough to apply for chuunin exam as a team"

Then Kakashi told, "With this, I conclude that the survival test is over and Team 7 can officially start doing missions from tomorrow onwards."

"Yeah!" Sakura shouted while I and Naruto smiled by the side. Ending things on a happy note.

After Kakashi and Naruto left, Sakura approached Naruto and said " Sasuke how about we go on a date?" by lowering her head. I also needed to speak to her alone to improve relations between the three of us so I looked at her and responded "Fine. Where do you want to go?". Sakura was surprised by my reply and was so happy that she almost cried and said "Wherever you want to go Sasuke".

Then we walked to a fast food restaurant and I ordered some bento and took her to a secluded place behind the Hokage faces. Sakura was elated that I took her on a picnic. We sat under a tree and ate our meal peacefully. After that I started talking "Sakura now that we are officially ninja, we need to improve ourselves". Sakura nodded. I continued "You have to start eating good food Sakura instead of dieting to improve your physical strength. As you are a ninja, you won't get fat even if you eat a lot of food. And if by any chance you become fat, then you can diet some time to maintain your weight. I don't want you to lose your health".

Sakura was once again happy that she blushed thinking that I cared for her. I didn't pay that any mind and continued " Sakura, Naruto is a part of our team and he has had a very rough childhood. I don't want my team member to suffer being shunned and all alone. I hope that you can act a bit friendly towards him as well. He has suffered a lot Sakura, I have seen it myself. He is a very good person by heart and I hope that we can take care of him together". As she heard that Sakura nodded and just said "OK".

Then I asked her " What all jutsus do u know? Do you want to be stronger and support us?" She replied, "I only know the three academy jutsus. I want to be stronger but I don't know how". I thought for a while and told her "Sakura Naruto is a close-range fighter with his shadow clones. I am a close-range & mid-range fighter with my taijutsu & fire jutsus. So you learn some long-range techniques and medical jutsu as you have good chakra control".

Sakura got confused and asked, "Why medical ninjutsu?" I then replied with a smile "While I and Naruto face the front, you can assist us from the back, and we can protect you from the front. While we get injured or poisoned by the enemy, we will be counting on you to save us by healing us. And I believe that you have an aptitude for medical ninjutsu sakura, trust me". She thought about it for some time and nodded.

Then I walked her home and went to find Naruto. As usual, he was at Ichiraku Ramen. I walked in and asked "Yo, Naruto are you free? I want to speak to you as we are on the same team". Naruto replies "Yes, I am free after I eat this Ramen" with a mouth full of food. I just nodded and went outside to wait. After ten minutes, he came running outside and asked " What do you want to talk about Sasuke?". I just told him to follow me and led him to the Uchiha compound and into my backyard making sure, nobody is following us on the way as I knew Anbu will stop following him after he becomes a Genin.

We stopped in the backyard then I told him "Naruto as of now you are weak. A lot weaker than I am. So I want to train you to keep up with me". Naruto got angry and asked for a spar with me which I accepted and beat him in seconds. I cooled him down a bit and said with a sincere smile, "Naruto I am talking to you thinking that you are a friend and I want you to be strong to support us from now on. I think you can become a great Ninja and a great Hokage. I will help you with your dream".

Naruto was confused and scratched his head. I just laughed it off and told him that we will train from tomorrow after we complete the D rank missions. Naruto said "ok" and went back to his apartment. After he left, I started training on my own. I created shadow clones and started practicing my taijutsu by sparring with my clones. As it got dark outside, I went back home, prepared and had my dinner, and went to sleep.

---END---