Chapter 22 (Secret Revealed Part 2)

"What? Who is going to attack the village?" They both asked simultaneously. I asked them "Do any of you know a person called Orochimaru?" Naruto shook his head while sakura spoke "I remember hearing he is one of the sanin who defected the village. No way" she concluded in disbelief.

I laughed and said "Orochimaru is a legendary sanin, student of the third Hokage, and a partner of Danzo. He has allied with the sand village and will attack the leaf village and kill the third Hokage. At that time Danzo will try to become the Hokage and gain full control of the village." Sakura asked, "How are you sure that he will be able to kill the third Hokage?" I said "Because of a utsu that he practices. It is a Jutsu I saw in the forbidden scroll you stole Naruto" and looked at Naruto. He then asked "What jutsu is that?" I replied, It's a Jutsu that brings back the dead and controls them to fight".

Sakura asked, "How is it possible to bring back the dead?" I answered "It's a Jutsu called '!Impure world reanimation Jutsu. It uses a person as a sacrifice to bring back a dead person to fight for a short time. According to the information, I Gathered, Orochimaru has managed to resurrect the First & Second Hokage to fight against the Third Hokage. The old man has no chance to win fighting both the Hokage including Orochimaru. So he will die." I said with confidence.

"Do we need to warn him?" asked Sakura. I just laughed and looked at her like she is an idiot. "But" she started I cut her off saying "No but's Sakura if we let this go on, He and Danzo will make Naruto a weapon and come after my eyes. He should die. He is an incompetent Hokage who doesn't know how to differentiate good from the bad. He sided with Danzo on everything. He should die in the hands of his student and Danzo."

I then asked "What will you do Sakura? Will you let him die as I wanted, or warn him? She contemplated for a moment and said "I will do whatever you say Sasuke". I smiled and put my hands on her head which made her happy and said: "I knew I can count on you Sakura". And then asked, "What about you Naruto?" He looked at the ceiling for a long time thinking and then replied "I don't want the old man to die because he treated me well and he is the Hokage which I want to become so much, but I am not strong enough. So I will also do what you say Sasuke". I thought to myself 'Naruto suddenly became more mature as soon as I revealed about his father. He is also thinking like his father now'.

I smiled at both of them and said "You two act as you never heard anything from me today and we were just training. Especially you Naruto. Don't ever reveal your heritage to anyone. Act as if you don't know anything. I just let you know all these because I think both of you as my only family and know that you will help me with everything".

They both nodded and said "Yes" at the same time. I undid the silence seal, got up and said let's go, and started walking outside. I undid the house, dispelled the clones, and started walking back to Tazuna's house.

The next morning somewhere in a cave. Two figures, one sleeping while the other one was looking over the sleeping figure. Haku decided to cut the tape off of Zabuza's body when a hand suddenly stopped him. "It's all right, I'll do it myself," Zabuza said. He got up as Haku commented "What You are still alive" "You are rough" Zabuza said as he removed the needles from the neck which was fired by Haku.

"You too Zabuza, don't pull them out carelessly, you might end up dead," Haku commented as Zabuza threw the needles away and strained to move around.

"You are still, weak from the needles that I shot, with. A normal person would take about a week to recover, but I think you will require less than that" Haku said with a smile. "You are so innocent, smart, and untainted. That's what I like about you." Zabuza said after witnessing Haku's smile. "I'm still a child after all" Haku commented with the smile still plastered on his face.

----END----