Chapter 17: (Training The Others And Progress)

I woke up early in the morning did my routine 1000 pushups, situps, kicks, and punches. Double that of lee. It was hard in the beginning, but I had my resolve and went through it. After my exercise, I took a shower, got ready, and went to the training ground to meet my team. As usual, Kakashi was not found anywhere. I saw Sakura and Naruto sitting on a log. I can see Sakura is trying to become friendlier to Naruto than I thought 'The talk yesterday was useful. Sakura will do anything Sasuke asks her'. and went near them and greeted them. Sakura was happy and smiled at me. Naruto just nodded and complained, "Kakashi sensei is still not here".

I smiled and told them " Sakura when we finish our mission today, I want you to ask Kakashi sensei to recommend you to the Konoha hospital so that you can learn basic medical ninjutsu & don't tell him that I recommended it to you. Naruto, you and I are going to train in chakra control from today". Naruto then asked "What is chakra control?" confused. I explained it to him in words that he can understand. " Chakra control helps you more jutsus with less chakra and helps you stop the wastage of chakra. for example, if you can create 100 shadow clones with the chakra you have, then if you master chakra control, you can create 500. and you won't get tired fighting for long. It will also be useful to learn new jutsus".

Naruto said, "Cool. When do we start?". I told him "After the D rank mission, we will train in my backyard". Sakura asked " Can I come too?" with an expectant face. I told her " Sure, you can join after you finish your business with Kakashi sensei about medical Ninjutsu training". Sakura nodded happily and we started waiting for Kakashi to arrive.

One hour later Kakashi arrived with some lame excuse copied from Obito. Then he told us to meet at the Hokage's office to get our mission. We got our first mission. It was cleaning a sewer. Naruto and Sakura complained, I kept an indifferent face and whispered to Naruto about using shadow clones so we can finish faster. after 30 mins, we finished the mission. Kakashi said, "That's all for today. Meet me tomorrow for another mission and started to leave".

Seeing him leaving, I signaled to Sakura. She called " Kakashi sensei, I want to ask you something" Kakashi turned back and asked her "What is it Sakura, Do you need anything from me?". She replied "Umm Sensei, I want to learn basic medical ninjutsu. Can you help me?" Kakashi thought surprised 'Hmm I thought she was a genjutsu type like Kurenai. Why does she want to learn medical ninjutsu and he asked "Why do you want to learn medical ninjutsu Sakura?"

She came up with the perfect excuse even I didn't think of that. She said "Umm sensei, yesterday when you put me through that genjutsu, I saw Sasuke hurt bleeding and thought if we face something like that in reality, If I learn medical ninjutsu, I can help him and...Naruto as well. So I decided to learn basic medical jutsus." Kakashi thought seriously 'Hmm. she is thinking for the benefit of the team. This is very good progress. Better let her try and see if she can learn it instead of discouraging her at the start. Then he said, "Come with me Sakura I will recommend you to the Konoha hospital. See if you can learn and don't get discouraged if you fail . Medical Jutsu is very hard".

She said "Thank you Kakashi sensei. I will do my best." And they both left. I heaved a sigh of relief thinking of all I need to do to whip them up to shape and told Naruto to follow me to the Uchiha compound. After we reached the compound, I told Naruto That I Will Give Him some Seals That Are Resistance Seal Help You Become Faster And Stronger I Told Him to Open His Jacket I will Draw The Seal I Draw A Resistance Seal, Senjutsu Adaptation Seal, Genjutsu Release Seal, and Jinchuriki Chakra Control Seal and My Hirashin Formula.

Sakura would come by when she finished her medical studies to my backyard I also Gave Her The Seals Except for Jinchuriki Seal and join me and Naruto in training. I checked Sakuras elemental affinity using chakra paper and found out that she had Earth elements. I wrote down some basic earth jutsus like 'Earth Wall, Head Hunter Jutsu & Hiding like a mole Jutsu also Body Flicker" I knew the hand signs from my memory and gave them to Sakura to learn. I also gave her a basic Uchiha Taijutsu scroll for ladies from the Uchiha library and Gave them The Idea To Use Chakra Scalpel. I Gave Naruto The Wind Gale Palm, Wind Breakthrough, Shuriken, And Kunai Shadow Clone, and Body Flicker and My Taijutsu Style and One Of The Chakra Knuckle and Taught Him How To Use It. I also taught them Both Exploding Clone and Blood Clone Jutsus and asked them to save some blood to perform this Jutsu when needed. After 2 Months Of Non -Stop Trainig They Can Walk On water and Narutos Chakra Become High Kage Level and Low Jonin control and Sakuras Chakra Became Peak Chunin Level With Jonin Control, Both Of There Chakra Are Dense Especially Narutos. I Told Naruto To Make 500 Clones and Showed Him The Leaf Cutting Exercise and Sakura The Leaf Crumbling Exercisee.Like this day passed with the same routine.

---END---