Chapter 4:Naruto Uzumaki And Nature Chakra

I was waiting for my ramen and just then I heard Ayame say "Father we have a new customer" and enter the kitchen. I kept an indifferent face like the typical Sasuke and finally got my Ramen. I started eating and let me tell you, the Ramen was awesome. When I finished half of my ramen, I heard someone entering the shop shouting " Old man 5 bowls of regular for me". I was happy I meet my favorite character of the story, but I didn't want anyone to notice any major changes in me so I just kept eating not paying attention.

A blonde kid wearing an orange jumpsuit came in and sat on the counter and started speaking with Teuchi and Ayame as nobody in the village except these two, Shikamaru, Choji & 3rd Hokage will speak with him. It was Naruto Uzumaki son of the 4th Hokage. I felt sorry for him. But I cannot act friendly with him until after the Mizuki incident and we are placed in the same team.
I finished my bowl and then saw Naruto glaring at me wanting to speak but hesitating on how to start. With a typical Sasuke arrogant look, I paid teaching and went out of the shop and hid in the nearby alley waiting for Naruto to come out. While I was waiting for Naruto, I saw an Anbu hiding on the roof opposite Ichiraku Ramen with my Sharingan. I immediately deactivated my Sharingan and thought 'I almost forgot an Anbu will tail Naruto. There might be root anbu as well. I can't meet him without getting discovered until we are in the same team'. Then I gave up the idea of following him and went on my way back home.

As I entered the Uchiha compound I activated the Sharingan and made sure no one is following me and so I went to the backyard.

I Picked Up A Leaf Sticking Exercise I Can Do It Easily I Started To Increase The Number Of Leaves After 25 Min I Started Running Out Of Chakra So I Stopped and Regained The Chakra and Continued Doing This Until I Can Subconsciously Do It.

After That, I Did The Tree Walking Exercise I Got To The Top On the First Try So I Kept Doing It With The Least Amount Of Chakra Required For 2 Hours With 5 Breaks Until I Can do It Subconsciously. I Noticed My Chakra Is Peak Genin Level and On its Way To Chunin Levels.

I went inside the house washed my face and went out to eat. I went to the second place any Naruto fan would like to visit the Akemichi owned Yakiniku-Q. I ordered a barbeque with the money I got from the Hokage and went back home. Back at home, I went through my parent's belongings and I found what I was looking for. Contact lenses that hide the Sharingan eye. I had seen it only in a filler episode but I thought of looking for it and to my luck, I found a pair and that was all I needed to increase my chakra reserves by keeping my Sharingan active all the time without anyone noticing. Then I Sat Down In A Cross Leged Position and Started Meditating I Can Feel Chakra In The Air I Guess It's Nature Chakra I Took A Daring Move And Tried To Absorb a Little Nature Chakra A Small Amount Of Nature Chakra Entered My Body I Felt My Muscle Rejuvenating after I Tried To Stop it Did Not My Body Kept Absorbing Small Amount Of Nature Chakra Merging It With Mine And Making It Bigger And Denser Each Minute. Then thinking I need to attend the academy from tomorrow, I went to sleep.

---THE END---