Chapter 29:(The Sand Ninjas)

The next day Sakura and Naruto met each other and walked towards the training ground to wait for me and Kakashi, while a strange box followed from behind. Naruto turned back "Konohamaru, There is no such thing as a perfectly square rock with two perfect holes!" Naruto said as he pointed towards the box. "Just what you'd expect from the man I respect. You are my rival, aren't you!" Konohamaru said upon which the box exploded with a pink smoke revealing three little bodies inside, after which they stood up. "Hey that's too much gunpowder" Konohamaru complained. The trio then jumped as they started introducing themselves. "With an adult sexiness, I am Moegi of the senior class at Kunoichi Preschool!" Said the girl with the orange hair. Next up was a boy with glasses and a snot almost threatening to drop out of his nose as he said "I love factoring Udon" And finally Konohamaru said "The most brilliant Ninja in the village, Konohamaru !" The trio then spoke together "The three of us together are the Konohamaru Gang."
Naruto looked at the three of them as he asked "Why are you all wearing goggles?"Konohamaru grinned as he pointed to his goggles and said "We're just copying what you used to do, bro!" "Oh!" said Naruto. "What's with the oh? and you look, different bro," Konohamaru asked and continued"Your reactions have been pretty cold these days" "So did you want something?" Naruto asked. "So leader Do you have some free time now?" Moegi stepped forward. "Nah!…I have to train!" said Naruto. "What?! You said you'd play Ninja with us today" Konohamaru sulked. "Oh? Is that right?" Naruto scratched his head.
"Hmph, Why would a ninja play ninja" sakura interrupted. "Sakura-chan!" Naruto smiled. "Big bro Naruto, who is she?" Konohamaru pointed towards Sakura after which he stared at her trying to figure out her identity. "You've been busier than I thought, bro" Konohamaru commented in a sly voice with a sly smile across his face. "Is she your?" Konohamaru pointed his pinky at Naruto "This " he asked. Naruto turned back to see a pink demon with all-on killing intent. Naruto vanished instantly appearing behind Sakura. "Konohamaru, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" Naruto screamed trying his best to restrain Sakura. "AAAHHHHHH" Konohamaru screamed running at top speed.
Konohamaru crashed into a person twice his height. He then looked up to see two people, one covered in black clothes and marking across his face while carrying a strange thing on his back covered in cloth strips, whereas the other was a beautiful blonde with a similarly large thing attached to her back.
"That hurt!, little punk" The man complained as he lifted Konohamaru. "Stop, that. You'll get yelled at later" The girl by his side advised. Sakura then approached the duo trying to sort the mess she had created. "I'm sorry. I was fooling around." Sakura said in a pacifying voice.“ Hey, drop the boy this instant." Naruto said in a calm voice. The man in black looked over and said, "Make me." as he tried to lift the kid and wave him in front of Naruto, he realized that Konohamaru had vanished from his grasp. He then looked over to see Naruto standing with the kid in his arms, "When did you?" asked a shocked Kankuro.
“Who are you? What's a Sand Village member doing here? You're one of Konoha's allies but according to our treaty, Sunagakure Shinobi aren't allowed to pass the border without permission. State your business, if I don't like what I hear, well let's just say I can't very well let you act like you own the place." Naruto put Konohamaru down and faced Kankuro.
“Kankuro knocks it off, and we have permission to be here!" The girl standing next to Kankuro started to talk, she had teal-colored eyes and blonde hair that match the color of pristine sand, her long hair was gathered into four consecutive pigtails facing the four corners of her hand. Her outfit consists of a single light purple-colored, off-the-shoulders button-up garment that extended halfway down her thighs, she also wore her black Sunagakure forehead protector around her neck.

The young lady looked at Naruto and said "My name is Temari and this is Kankuro my brother, were here because we'll be taking part in this year's Chunin exams." She smiled with an expression of superiority, as she held out a leather case with a  clear plastic cover that showed her travel papers inside. While Naruto looked over it as he saw me walking up behind him, "Yo! Naruto." I said with a wave, "Need a hand?" I asked Spiking My Chakra A Little. Naruto Just Gave A Dismissal Wave And Said “I Can Handle Them easily" Naruto looked back at the Sunagakure Genin, when a gust of sand appeared in front of the two, "Kankuro you're a disgrace, it annoys me that you'd lose control over a quarrel with children." A fair-skinned boy appeared from out the sand, he had green pupil-less eyes that had tanuki-like black rings around them, he had no eyebrows and the kanji for 'Love' on the left side of his forehead, his hair was a short spiky auburn red color, and his bangs barely hung over his hairline.
"But Gaara they started it, it was the kid who bumped into me!" Kankuro tried to defend himself when Gaara sent his killing intent to the max, "Silence, or I'll kill you!" Suddenly Kurama stirred and said, "Naruto I smell Shukaku coming from that boy!" Naruto gasped, "The Ichibi?" He looked to Gaara and saw something he recognized in his eyes when Gaara said "I'm sorry for my siblings, we arrived a bit early, but we didn't come to play around." Gaara looked at Iver Naruto and Me and said, "Your name is?"
“Sasuke Uchiha”
"Naruto Uzumaki. Yours? Gaara looked to him and said plainly that “Garaa Of The Sand."

----END----