Chapter 15 (Teamwork)

All three of us arrived at the training grounds and greeted each other. "Good Morning Show me the tools Sakura," I asked and went towards Sakura. Sakura took out all the tools from her bag, as laid them neatly on the floor in an orderly manner. "Good, let's go set up some traps, also do you guys know how to set up staged wire traps?" I asked with a plan in mind. "No," said Naruto & Sakura. Then I started placing the wires in a certain pattern on the ground and told them to learn it. They nodded and we finished setting traps soon.

After setting the traps, I told about the plan of using Naruto's shadow clone and my fire jutsus and also warned Sakura about genjutsu as Kakashi would never hurt us during the test. I am sure we won't be able to take any bells from Kakashi unless I used my full power and even then it will be much difficult as all three of us don't have combat experience. So to pass, we need to show Kakashi our teamwork. With that in mind, we waited for Kakashi.

Time passed until Kakashi finally showed up at 10 am."I hope everyone has skipped their breakfast, yeah" Kakashi said as he reached into his back pocket as took out two bells."This is a pair of bells, you are to collect them from me before lunchtime. e before midnight, failing to do so, a person will be tied up to the log, and that person will not get lunch. A final chance will be given in the afternoon, if you are unable to collect it by then, you will be sent back to the academy." Kakashi said as he looked into the trio's eyes.

Sakura asked "Kakashi sensei, there are only two bells" to which Kakashi replied, " Only two of you are passing this test and become genin. I will now countdown to 1, by which you should have hidden in good places, okay". They both looked at me and I nodded and they did the same and Kakashi said "Start". Soon sakura ran towards the trees and hid. I and Naruto who were shadow clones dispelled the clones as our main bodies were already hiding.

'Looks like they have hidden he spoke to himself as he kept searching around for us. I raised my right hand, with sakura being alert to respond to it. "Now," Naruto says as he jumps off the tree, Simultaneously Sakura unleashes her attack mechanism which launched about 5 kunais that flew towards Kakashi's body which then hits its mark, Kakashi becomes covered in a puff of smoke, only to reveal a tree log with the stabbed Kunais, "Substitution" Naruto and I reacted. Naruto along with me rushed head first to face Kakashi in a direct battle as soon as he reappeared after the substitution.

Kakashi fought both Naruto and Sasuke at the same, with punches and kicks flying in from all directions. We haven't teamed up properly as we had only recognized each other, a day before. So our teamwork was just about basic ones as we made our move one after another whenever we saw an opening. (BOOM!!!!) we both punched at the same time, only to be blocked as Kakashi.

I jumped in the air and used 'fire-style-fireball Jutsu while Naruto retreated. Kakashi jumped up in the air when I shouted "Sakura". Sakura getting my signal unleashed another trap which threw kunai with paper bombs towards Kakashi. Kakashi used earth style earth wall to stop the paper bombs and retreated further back. Naruto used shadow clones and pushed Kakashi even further back. Kakashi closed his book and pocketed it and thought 'I can't read in peace for now

At that time I attacked Kakashi with 'fire style-phoenix flower Jutsuand Naruto threw some shuriken towards Kakashithrough the fire. Kakashi easily used substitution and vanished as he appeared behind Sakura and put her in an genjutsu. Sakura screamed as she saw me with multiple kunai stuck and calling out to her. But at that moment, she remembered my advice about genjutsu and she quickly dispelled it and said "Genjutsu wont work on me Kakashi sensei" and activated all the traps we placed there and retreated fast. Kakashi immediately retreated and thought 'Hmm they are better than I thought and just as he was thinking that Naruto attacked him with clones which we prepared and stuck paper bombs in them while Kakashi was busy with sakura.

Kakashi used 'Earth style-Hiding like a mole Jutsuand went inside the art. The three of us regrouped and planned our next strategy. Sakura said, "IIt'snot easy to get the bells". I replied, d "what do you think? he is a join for a reason. It won't be easy getting those bells, but we will try our best to get them". Both of them nodded and we went into hiding again. Kakashi rose back from the ground and thought 'Not bad, Sensei, Naruto has become a lot less hotheaded after teaming up. well, I would pass them for effort right away, but I think Sasuke is holding back I don't know why

While Kakashi was musing in his thoughts, I activated my Sharingan inside the lens as I didn't want Kakashi to know for now until I can trust him enough. I created two shadow clones and Naruto created ten and we started attacking Kakashi from all directions. Sakura also activated the traps d then sending kunais and shuriken flying towards Kakashi. Punches, Kicks, Kunais Shuriken flew everywhere, but Kakashi easily deflected them.

I knew that Kakashi found out I am holding back. So I have no choice unless show him some taijutsu moves and so with the Sharingan active, I approached him using the Uchiha taijutsu style the one that Madara used against the shinobi alliance, but basic form, I attacked Kakashi. As I was wearing weights, I was not as fast and Kakashi deflected my attacks easily. Then the alarm rang. Kakashi satisfied, signaled for us to stop and said " You all pass". Naruto and Sakura jumped up in joy. I just smiled and nodded.