Chapter 84:Nawakis Death and Fighting Pain

After Everyone, Left She Drank Sake As Her Clones Did All The Work Grumbling Something About Tyrannical Boss as Tsunade Just Laughed Manaiacally. Suddenly I Appeared With A Serious Expression. I Said, “I Have Some More information About 3rd"Hearing That Tsunade Became Serious and Said, “Explain!"I learned that even they planned on controlling Minato behind the scenes, which backfired. So after Minato's death, he came back to power to avoid the next Hokage finding out their plots. And I also learned about the deaths of Sakumo Hatake and your brother Nawaki was due to Danzo".

Hearing this, Tsunade shouted "WHAT?!! What do you mean Sasuke? Explain clearly". I said, "Hold your horses Hokage - Sama. Calm down. I'll tell you what I learned". Tsunade sat back down and said "Fine, let's hear it". I nodded and said "I'll start with Sakumo Hatake. During the 2nd shinobi war, Sakumo became the war hero as he fought the sand village and was the best candidate for the next Hokage. Hiruzen and Danzo knew that they can't control him in any way, so they sent him on an impossible mission along with the shinobi trained with Danzo and made him lose the mission, blaming him in front of all the people and watching him with Anbu, making him look like a traitor and that led to him killing himself".

Tsunade nodded and asked "Now, about Nawaki. What did my little brother do to be killed?" I nodded and continued "I'm coming there Tsunade san. The next possible candidate to become the Hokage after the 3rd ninja war was the Senju princess Tsunade. Everyone knows that you cannot be controlled by someone. So Danzo & your sensei wanted you out of the village. What better option is there than plan and kills your loved ones? Also at that time, Danzo required a wood user to control Kushina too. So he worked with Orochimaru supplying orphans to him and when there was no progress, Orochimaru demanded a pure Senju body. So your brother came into the picture. Two birds with one stone. As they thought, you left the village & they got a Senju body."

Tsunade leaned back and muttered 'Sorry. It was all because of me. Nawaki"I Walked Up to Her And Hugged Her as She Cried After Few She Became Normal and Thanked Me. I Just Smiled And Said, “Anytime Obaachan. Ja Ne" With That I Teleported ours Before The Paper Weight Connected.

I Walked Out and Lit A Cigarette and Talked With Naruto and Sakura. After 3 Hour Tsunade Came Ou And We 3 Shared Drinks But I Asked A Question, “Where Is Jiraya? Tsunade Answered, “He Went To Investigate The Leader Of Akatsuki"I and Naruto  Suddenly Stand Up And Spike Our Chakra At Dangerous Levels, And Then I Say, “He Is Gonna Die If I Do Not Go"With That, I Disappeared in a Purple Flash and Appeared By Jiraya To See Him About To Be Impaled By 6 Paths. In Anger, I Suddenly Appear By Jiraya as I Mutter, Thunderclap And Flash x6 "and All The Heads Fall Except Deva Path. I Make A Clone That Teleports Jiraya and His Hand To Tsunade and Sakura. Seeing Jiraya As That Tsunade becomes Horrified and I Quickly Tell Them To Heal Him. They Keep Doing It as The Clone Poofs. I Get The Memory and I Sighed Relieved. I Then Look At Pein And Say, “Let's See Your Godly Powers Pein" I Said Mockingly. Pain Uses, Universal Pull", I was Pulled Towards Paun At High Speeds and He Stabs Me. He says, “until I Burst Into Lightning Electrocuting Him. I Come Out Of The Ground and Said In Mock Despair “Is This The Power Of God"?with That Said I Rushed Him And Fought In Taijutsu and Completely Suppressed Him. He Then Jumps Back and Said, “You Shall Know Pain" And Said, “Planetary Devastation" I Appreciate The Technique. Pain Says, “This is the perfect Technique You Cannot Survive It"I Look at Him and Said, “Every Technique Has Weakness this One has Too. I Raise My Hand And Create A Odama Rasenshuriken And Throw it At The Core. It Creates A Huge Blast And Strong Shockwaves are Sent Pein Tumbling Back And I Kept My Grip On The Ground. After Shockwave Subsided I Appeared by Peins Side and Used Wind Style Rasengan and Smashed It Into His Gut Disabling The Preta Path. I Quickly Removed two Rods And Started Sensing Real Nagato. I Arrived There and entered The Place. Konan Quickly Stood in front of Nagato but Nagato said, “It is Okay Konan Move"Meanwhile In The Village, “Tsunade Seeing Jiraya Said, “You  Should Go And Help Sasuke Naruto"Besides Her Naruto and Kakashi We're Playing Poker when Naruto Replied, “Nah, He Have Got It"As he Went To Play Poker Again, While Tsunade's eyebrows kept twitching. Returning to Me I Was Facing Nagato. He asked, “So What Are You, Gonna Do Sasuke Uchiha?"
I Reply, “The Peace You are Working For Is Not What Akatsuki Was Created For."Nagato Replies, “You Do Not Know My Pein. Only Those Who Know Pain Can Understand."Then My Chakra Spiked Tremendously And The Room Was filled With Thick Killer Intent Nagato and Konan Was Chocking On Their Spit and Shaking. I Said With A Furious Tone, “You Dare. I Do Not Know Pain? You Fucking Dare. What Do You Know About Pain? Only Getting Parents Killed and Killing A Freind By Your Hand? Tchhh. Do You Have To Live a Life Where You Were Starved, Beaten, Manipulated have No Parents, No Freinds, and Family To Support From Age Of 3? No, But Naruto Did. Did You Have To Kill You Whole Clan Just To Save A Village and Stop Hate From Spreading And Save Your Brother? Itachi Did. Did You Have To Watch Your Brother Kill Your Whole Clan And Torture You In Genjutsu, Have nightmares every day, and have No One To Help You? I Did. I, Naruto, and Itachi Had No One But we Still Want Peace but You Had Konan By your Side and You Call Your Life Pinfold. Talk One More Time About Pain and I Will Show You What True Pain Is Nagato Uzumaki" I Said My Breath Ragged and Hoarse. I Stopped Releasing Chakra and Killer Intent Nagato and Konan Had Eyes  Wide In Disbelief and Fear. I Continued, “Without Your Rinnegan a Skilled  Chunin Can Kill You and I Can Just One Shot You Here And Now But I Will Not Kill You. Killing You Will Only Increase Hate But I Will Tell You Just Like Jirays First Books Main Character My Brother Naruto can bring Peace. He Has The Thing That Pulls People Towards Him, To Listen To Him. I May Have The Strength But I Am One To Support From The Shadows. Now Nagato What Will Be Your Answer? Nagato Looked At Me and Said, “I Have Done Many Things Wrong But I Cannot Do Anything to Repent. But I Will Help You To Bring Peace. It Is The Least I Can Do."I Smiled and Relaxed My Gaurd A Little. I Said, “Ok then Let's Heal You Nagato"I Was Slowly Going There But suddenly He Was Being Pulled In A Swirling Portal I Try To React but Before I Can He Is Absorbed. But Before Going  He  Says One Thing, “Protect Konan"I Heard Konan Shout Nagatos Name And Rushing To Him. I Quickly Stop Her and Say, “You Cannot Go. He Is Stronger Than Even Nagato"Konan Asks, “But What About Nagato?"I replied, “He Will Kill Him and Take Nagato's Rinnegan. I Think War Is Coming."I thought, Shit, I Wanted To Avoid It. Many People Will Die Just Because Of This but Now War is Inevitable Dammit', I Grab Her and Teleport To Hokages Office.

---End---