Chapter 27: (Battle On The Bridge 2)

My shadow clone saw Tsunami being kidnapped but I waited for Naruto to show up. When I saw Inari rushing to save his mother and Naruto nowhere to be seen, my shadow clone was about to act, but then Naruto instantly appeared behind Tsunami and rescued her to safety. The swords sliced towards the after-image which got cut into three pieces as it fell turning into tree logs.

"The substitution Jutsu? The woman Hmm?" The two men looked around themselves.

Seeing Naruto, my clone dispensed itself. "Sorry I was late" Naruto apologized as he dropped Tsunami and Inari, gently on the floor. "Heroes usually appear on the scene late, so," he said. "Big bro, Naruto." Inari was happy upon being rescued. "Inari, you did well!" Naruto said.

"Big bro, How did you know that these two were here?" Inari asked as he was surprised.

Naruto replied "I was just about to head towards the bridge, but saw the sword marks all over the forest heading towards the house. then I came back and I saw you and your mom in trouble."

"I see" Inari responded "Well if it ain't the no good Ninja that Tazuna hired." The man wearing a beanie said. "Let's do it" The both swordsmen started running towards the trio. "Here they come!" Inari warned. "Hmph!" Naruto sneered as he disappeared right before their eyes. Naruto appeared behind the running duo as he gave a roundhouse kick towards one man who slammed into the other as a bonus as they knocked their heads, turning unconscious, and flew a few meters before they landed.

"w-woW. big bro Naruto, you defeated them with one kick" Said Inari excited. "hehe, it's done" Naruto laughed as he pointed his fist towards Inari. "hahahahha" The duo started laughing, "Anyway Sorry about yesterday, Inari" "Huh" asked Inari. "I called you, a crybaby you know seeing you run bravely towards your mom. Just forget that I ever said it. You're strong, Inari!" Inari started crying. "damn it, you are going to call me a crybaby again, aren't you?" Inari asked with tears running out.b"It's okay to cry when you are happy" Naruto smiled. "Now then, I can leave everything to you, right?" "Yeah" Inari nodded

"Man, It's tough being a hero" Naruto commented as he went towards the bridge.

Back on the bridge,

A needle and a kunai parried. Naturally, the needle was wielded by Haku and the kunai by me. "Oh," Zabuza blurted finding it interesting that I was able to put up with Haku's speed. He has no idea that I am wearing weights. The battle went on with me and Haku parrying each other.

"I don't want to kill you I'd like for you to back down," Haku asked politely. "Nonsense" I commented. "Even if you are to keep up with my speed. I've already made two preemptive moves" he added. "Two preemptive moves?" I asked. "The first one is the scattered water puddles around you. And the second one is me blocking one of your hands right now. Therefore, you'll just be able to defend my attack." Replied haku.

Haku raised his only free arm as he formed a seal. "A one-handed sign?" "I've never seen such a thing before," Kakashi said almost having his remaining eye popped out. I laughed and took out my freehand as well and started to perform one-hand seals. Haku formed the last few seals and softly uttered 'Ninja art- Thousand needles of death. At the same time, I also completed my seals and uttered 'fire style-phoenix flower Jutsu. The two jutsus clashed making the ice melt because of my fire making Haku retreat a few steps. Everyone was surprised. Kakashi nearly fell o his astonishment.

Haku performed back summersaults as he kept avoiding the fire, while I smirked and instantly disappeared and reappeared behind Haku kicking him squarely in the face. Haku flew back as he landed on the ground with a thud causing Zabuza's face to twist. "To think Haku would lose in terms of speed" He murmured as he looked towards me.

Kakashi proud of Me having won the battle of speed he said "I can't have you mocking our team calling them brats. He may not look it but Sasuke is the number one rookie in the village hidden in the leaves. And Naruto here is the number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja, while Sakura is the one with the biggest forehead."

Sakura stared at Kakashi weirdly 'Biggest forehead? Do you have a death wish, you probably have something even more embarrassing, that's why you have covered up your entire face' she thought while glaring at him. At that moment, I chimed in "Her forehead isn't that big sensei." Sakura was beyond happy because I defended her. Kakashi was surprised this time. He thought 'What happened to Sasuke? what did sakura feed him to change his attitude? he's different now. he's lost that arrogance completely it's good in a way.

Haku began fighting Sasuke once again, with much greater speed, only to be defeated yet again. Zabuza's expression was not good as he stared at Haku "At this rate, you'll be defeated by your intended victim" he said. "yes" Haku said as he emitted a chilly aura causing the surrounding temperature to decrease rapidly.

"What is that? Is this cold air?" Sakura asked as she was puzzled. Sounds of glass shattering came from behind Sasuke, only to see huge ice walls forming behind him as it continued to spread forth circularly. 'Hidden Jutsu - Crystal Ice Mirrors' Haku announced as the Jutsu completed. 'What is that jutsu?' Kakashi thought hoping that I would still be able to survive. Haku then walked over to an ice mirror and stepped right into it. Sticking himself into the ice mirror like he was a mirror image formed by it.

"Ah, ice mirrors," I said as I saw Haku Simultaneously starting to appear in all the nearby mirrors. "Damn it!" Kakashi said as he started running towards the mirror, only to be blocked by Zabuza. "I'm your opponent, aren't I?  Since that Jutsu has appeared, He's done for." Zabuza said with absolute confidence in Haku. "Now then I'll start" "I shall show you my true speed," Haku said as he began to attack me with needles.

"Sasuke!" Kakashi screamed feeling powerless to do anything as he was being blocked by Zabuza. "Don't worry Kakashi sensei. Sasuke is stronger than you think. It's a piece of cake for him and if he needs help, he will ask and I can help him." said Sakura comforting Kakashi. I gather the chakra and used After-Image Clone and the needles passed right through me and hit the floor. I smiled and said "You won't be able to touch me Haku" and looked at him.“I Will Not Delay Any More Let's Finish This Today I Will Show You A Technique That Kirigakure Feared Because Of My Cousin anyone Can Use This Technique but none can Do Better Than Him Today I Will Show You Why “Shisui-Of The-Body Flicker" was So Dangerous "I said As A Maniacal Smile Came To My Face Before I Despaired and Appeared above Him and kicked Him In The Face sending him Upward And Kept kicking Him Then Dropkicked Him Downwards Which Caused Cracks On The Bridge.  He Laid There Barely Conscious. I walked Near Sakura And Said, “I am Done".Meanwhile, Kakashi was stranded in the mist hoping to fare well in the fight against Zabuza"Darn it, It has been a while since I've last fought in such bad conditions" He commented as the fog grew denser and denser. "Be calm… Think….What will he come after?" Kakashi thought."Oh no " it suddenly clicked Kakashi's mind as he dashed to the direction where the group was. Zabuza raised his blade decided to swing it down on Sakura who was protecting Tazuna, but just as he lowered the blade, Then A Clang Was Heardas I Blocked It With My Chokuto and Kicked Zabuza Away. Kakashi rushed in only to find me standing next to Sakura and Tazuna.  Seeing me there, Kakashi asked, "what happened?". I looked indifferent and said "I finished my battle and saw Zabuza attacking Sakura so I kicked him away." Kakashi finally gave up being surprised and looked in the direction Zabuza went flying. At the same time, Naruto arrived at the bridge and came next to us.
Kakashi created the Chidori and rushed towards Zabuza only to stab Haku in the chest who blocked the attack. Without his blade, Zabuza was no match for Kakashi and he got seriously hurt.
Then Gato came in and all the things happened the same as in the anime. Finally, Zabusa killed Gato and he died. I, Naruto, and Kakashi dealt with the remaining of Gato's men. Finally, Inari showed up with the villagers on the bridge. Tazuna cried out of happiness. and the battle was finally over.

----END----