Chapter 5:Ninja Academy

I wike up early in the morning and went to the backyard and did some regular exercises and some stretches. Then I got ready and left the house and went to a fastfiod restaurent to have breakfast. After I had my breakfast, I went to the academy. The Academy is quite large and is comprised of several buildings. The building can be identified by the tree in front of it which has a swing on it which was used by Naruto and a giant sign with the kanji for "fire" (火) on it.

I walked inside the academy and saw the classrooms. Classrooms in the Academy are large and have high ceilings. There was a huge blackboard near the entrance & In front of the blackboard is a podium, situated far from the students' desks and put in a position where the teacher can view everyone at once. The Hokage's office was right behind the academy as well.

I went to the corner and sat by the window where Sasuke is always seen sitting and looked outvthe window. I heard several footsteaps entering and saw many students were coming in. The ones I could recognise were Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba with Akamaru, Shino who covered his face with his jacket, Hinata hyuga & man even if hinata looks kind of cute, her hyuga eyes look scary in reality.

After some time all of them settled down in their benches and I heard two women shouting "I'm first". It was Sakura & Ino. The pink haired girl with big forehead and wearing a red dress was Sakura and The blond haired girl wearing a purple dress was Ino. behind them was some more girls entering. That's when I thought about Sasuke having fan girls. The girls started to fight after seeing me sitting near the window to decide who sits near me. I did the typical sasuke frown and looked out the window. Finally Sakura came up and sat besides me. I payed no attention to all that was going on then Iruka came in to the class and started taking attendence.

Thats when a blond haired kid with an orange jacket came in shouting "Iruka sensei, am I late". It was Naruto. I just glanced at him once and then returned to watch outside the window again. Iruka started the class and started explaining about some history about the shinobi world and all. Finally it was time for practice and Iruka told all the students to gather in the training grounds after lunch break.

At the training grounds, we started practicing shuriken and kunai throwing and some target practice. Then it was time for the end of today's classes. As soon as class ended, I saw naruto sitting in the swing alone, I didn't approach him fearing the anbu guard and went outside escaping the fan girls who were searching for me.

I went for some shopping as I don't wish to eat outside all the time and bought basic necessities and some meat. I went back home and cooked myself a good meal and had it. I went Back Home Made My Dinner and Went To Sleep Thinking About Training.