Chapter 72: Leaving The Village

Kakashi was starting at the Memorial Stone and contemplating on what I said to him. "Sensei, Obito, Rin, What should I do? Sasuke is right. I have to let go of the past. I'll help Naruto become a great Ninja sensei. I'll fight alongside the new generation. Please watch over us". At this time, I came back after the meeting and saw Kakashi and said "Kakashi, still here I see. I attended a meeting of the council and got permission from the Hokage to leave the village. What did you decide?" Kakashi looked at me with an eye smile and said "I'll come with you".

I smiled at him and said "We will leave the village tomorrow. Get ready". and left. I went home and was welcomed by Karin. She asked "What happened? What did the Hokage say?" I smiled and said "From now on, you are a leaf ninja. The Hokage is going to be your sensei and teach you medical ninjutsu. Learn well and become strong. If you need anything, ask Sakura. She will help you." Karin nodded and thanked me. Then I took her to the Hokage's office and Tsunade completed all formalities and gave her an apartment and told her to get ready for her teachings from tomorrow. I went back home and slept.

Next morning, I met up with Naruto, Sakura & Karin and went with them to the Hokage's office. There Jiraya handed Naruto a frog which was the key to his seal. The frogged Jumped into the mouth of Naruto to store itself. I laughed seeing this. Then Naruto asked "What the hell was that?" Jiraya said "It's the key to the Ninetails seal". I put my hands on Naruto's shoulder and Naruto nodded.

After that we went to meet Kakashi. Kakashi was as usual at the Memorial stone saying his goodbye. I shook my head and we went near him. He looked at us and said "I'm ready to go". We all nodded and went to the village entrance. Tsunade and Jiraya were at the entrance. Sakura asked "When will you return?" I said the training will take like 2-3years, but I'll visit every now and then. don't worry. Train well and get strong Sakura. Also take care of Karin and Help Train ‘Her'". She nodded and everyone said their goodbyes and finally Me, Kakashi & Naruto left the village.

On the way, Kakashi asked "Now what's the plan?" I said "Lets first take care of the nuisance following us". Naruto asked "Who?" I replied "Most probably Root. Must be after my head". Kakashi asked "What do we do?" I said "The Root ninjas are brainwashed and cannot be saved. I'll dispose them off". Kakashi nodded and I shouted "No use hiding. Do what you came for and let's finish this". Fifteen Root ninjas came down and faced us and said "We will dispose of you Uchiha Sasuke, Kakashi hatake and take the jinchuriki".

Kakashi said "What?? we have permission from the Hokage and...." I cut him By Pulling My Sword Out And Mutter , Thunder Clap And Flash X 15" In Flash Of Purple All 15 Ninjas We're Dead

I laughed and said "I have to send a message to Danzo and the advisors. They must have teamed up".Naruto asked "What should we do with Danzo? It would have been better if we had dealt with him already". I shook my head and said "No Naruto, we will finish him off and the advisors once we return back after the training. Let them enjoy their little life until then, but I'll send a present to them".

I then tracked Danzo using the Seal I planted on him and sent the bodies of the dead Root Ninja's using Hirashin In front of him and It Had A Note "Let this be a warning to them to not send anyone after us". Kakashi asked "What do you mean finish the elders off?" I shook my head and said "Kakashi, this is a S rank secret of the village. Danzo has contacts with the Akatsuki and has committed many other crimes. I've already provided the proofs to the hokage. But now as the two advisors has joined him and came for my head, I'm going to rid the village of them as well. I'll tell you everything when the time comes. Now lets go."

Kakashi nodded and asked "Now where do we go?". I said "Here's the plan. We will go to different places and you teach Naruto about being a ninja like Infiltration and Espionage and all theoretical knowledge and Politics by Naruto Mass Producing Shadow Clones For The 1st Two Months.Then We Will Will Descreately Go In Land Of Earths Deep Mountains Kakashi Give Me Your Hand," He Gave His Hand And I Imprinted The “Restriction Seal" and “Senjutsu Adaptation Seal"  And "Hirashin" Seal.Seeing The Seals Kakashi Asked, “What Are These Seals For?
I Reply , “1st One Is Will Restrict Your Movement , 2nd One Will Increase Your , Chakra, Vitality, And Body Strength and Durability and The Last One Is My Hirashin Seal and "Kakashi, keep your Sharingan eyes open as long as you can. We will rest once you are out of chakra. This will improve your chakra reserves and let you activate your Mangekyou sharingan" Kakashi surprised asked "I'm not an Uchiha. Can I activate it?" I answered "You can if you Increase your chakra pool. You have very low chakra reserves now to activate it and Who Knows Maybe You Will Be An Uchiha At The End If Training." Kakashi Narrowed His Eyes But  nodded and the three of us continued on.

---END----