Chapter 54.5: (Summons and Strength Of A Thousand Seals.)

nI Woke Up Early In The Morning And after My Daily Routine Went To Meat Sakura.After I Called Her Out Of Her House and Went To The Uchiha Training Ground and Told Her, “Sakura Naruto Have His Own Summon But We Do Not Have Any So I Want You To Use Summoning Technique And Thinks About Slugs When You Do Jt as You Are A Medic You Will Do Best With The Slugs Ok??and Just Apply Chakra To The Seal At Your Hand If something Bad Happens And I Would Be There.Sakura Noded and I Showed Her The Handsign.

-----S.A.K.U.R.A .P.O.V------

I Did The Hand Sign While Thinking About Slugs And Then I Feel Like I Am Falling Down A Huge Chasm Then I See Light And I Land On Ground I See a Beautiful Forest and Then I Hear A Voice.
??, “Ah It Has Been Too Long Since Someone Cam Here Other Than Tsunade-Sama."I Turn Around To See A Big Slug and Think, ‘She Might Be Katsuyu The Summon Of Lady Tsunade'
She Again Says , “Follow Me "I Follow Her and See A Even Larger Katsuyu, She Greets Me saying, “Ahh So You Are Finally Here ". Remarks Katsuyu I was Suprised and Asked , “You Knew I Was Coming?" She Replied, “It Was a Prophecy Given To Us That A Child With Cherry Colour Hair Will Come Here and She Will Be One Of The Person To Help the Child of The Prophecy.Now Answer Me Sakura Why Do You Want This Power and Help Of Our Race?"she Asked Releasing A Invisible Pressure.Not Backing Down I Replied, “I am The Medic Of My Team And If I die Then My Team Will Die And I Cannot Accept It and I do Not Want To Be A Burden To My Team They Are Ahead Of Me And I Cannot Back Down Not Now Or Ever and If I Am Going To Child Of Prophecy You Talk About Thrn I Need All The Help I Can"She Looks At Ne Few Second Before Bringing a Scroll To Me and Said, “You Pass Sakura Bite Your Finger and Write The Name With Your Blood"I Quickly Do Whatever Dhe Says and Then Now To Her and say, “Thank You Very Much I Will Prove Myself Worthy Of Slug I Will Practise it Right After Going Back There "She Replied, “Very Well Sakura See You Later." I feel Smoke Covering Me And Suddenly I am Stanfing By Sasuke .

----N.O.R.M.A.L P.O.V-----

It has Been 20 Min and Suddenly Sakura Pop Infront Of Me and I Ask, “What Happened?" she Happily Tells Me Everything and Then I Tell Her “Sakura Wait Here And I Will Do The Same."She Nods Then I Do the Summoning Jutsu Thinking About Snakes and Then Suddenly I Found Myself Inside A Dark Cave And My instincts Kick In and I Jump Backwards Just In Time To Avoid A Tail.I Look There To See Snake Boss Manda Staring At Me
Manda Asked“Whooo Areed Youuu and Whatttt areeee you Doingg Hereee?”Not Scared I Replied , “I Performed The Summoning Technique and Wanted To Sign The Snake Contract" Manda Replied, “And Why Would I let You Sign The Contract? I Replied With A Confident look , “If I Can Best You In a Battle Then You Will Accept Me As A Summoner?"Manda Laughed and Said, “Very Well but If You Cannot Defeat Me Then You will Be My Food" Then Manda Lunges Af Me I Instanly Release The Residtance Seal And Doge Him And Use “Thunder Clap And Flash x 2" and Give Him a Deep Cut He Screams In Pain and Then Suddenly Wrap His Tail Around Me And Laugh and Say, “You Lose " But I Smirk And Say, “Really But you Are Already Under My Genjutsu" as I deepere In Crows He Then Quickly Break The Genjutsu but Sees Me With My Blade Coated With Purple Lightning Inches From his Eyes and A Clone Holding A Rasengan Near His Other Eye I Say, “Submit or Die?"He Sighs And Submits .Then he Gives Me A Scroll and I quickly sign It and Ask ,“Who Will Be My Fimilliar?"He Points At A Blue Coloured Snake and Say, “Aoda Will Be Your Fimilliar" and Aoda Slithers Toward Me And Coils Around My Neck and I Pet Him And Descreetly Apply an “Nature Chakra Adaptation Seal" and“Restriction Seal" Then Star Talking To Manda and Say, “I Do Not Want To Do Anything With Orochimaru He Will Not Have Any Control Over The Snakes I summon Nor Will I Have The Control On The Snakes I Summon is That Clear?" I Said in a Commanding Tone and Release My Chakra Preassure and Activated My Mangekyo Sharingan .Manda Reluctantly Nods and Then I turn To Aoda And Say , “Nice To Meet you Hope We Can Work Well Together and I Gave You A Restriction Seal It Will Restrict Your Movement and Help You Move Faster After Removing It But Do not Remove It and Train With It Until You are As Large as Manda and To Increase it's Level Add Chakra To The Seal and To Reduce It Remove Chakra From it ,Increase Your Chakra Reserves  and Learn How To Mold Chakra  and Chakra Nature Transformation and Basic Jutsu You Can Be As Strong as Six Tails At Your Base Form" Aoda Replies, “Yes,  Sasuke-Sama I will try my Best" and I Say,  “Do Not Use Honorfics And It was Nice Meeting You It's Time I Go and Lord Manda Do Not Forget Our Deal"Saying That I Hirashined Out Of There.

I appered In fromt Of Sakura and Naruto Talking about their training and They sense Me And Turn around They Asked , “Did It Work?" I Replied ,“Yes , It worked and I Got The Snake Contract And Defeated The Boss Summon and Naruto Please Summo. Your Fimilliar Toad"He Nods His Head And Summons Gamakichi, and Gamakichi Said, “Yo Naruto" Naruto Replied , “Hey Kichi Meent my Teammate Sakura and Sasuke." I say, “Ah Gamakichi Come Here" He Hops Towards Me and I Print A “Senjutsu Adaptation Seal" and “Restriction Seal"On His Body and Say , “Gamakichi I Gave You A Restriction Seal It Will Restrict Your Movement and Help You Move Faster After Removing It But Do not Remove It and Train With It Until You are As Large as Your Father and To Increase it's Level Add Chakra To The Seal and To Reduce It Remove Chakra From it ,Increase Your Reserves  and Learn Kenjutsu , Chakra Flow Technique and Chakra Nature Transformation and Basic Jutsu.You Can Be as Strong as Six Tails At Your Base Form , You Can Go Back Now." Gamakichi Happily Nods And Goes Back To Mt.Myoboku .Naruto Thanks Me And I Just nod With a Smile And Turn Towards Sakura And Said,  “Sakura Both Me and Naruto Have Special Ability but Unfortunately You Do Not So I Came With A Seal To Give You A Special Ability With Your Chakra Control This Is What I Named “The Thousand Buddah Strength Seal" By This Seal You can Store Chakra And Release It All Togather at A Single Time It Will Make You Immortal as Long As You Have Chakra In The Seal and Can heal Form any Injury Your Speed Strength Will Depend On How Much Chakra You Have Stored in It.You Can Be On The Same Level as 4 Tails Naruto and Me as Long as You have Chakra But Do Not Be Dependent on The Seal You Need To Make Your Base Strong and It Will Help You Increase Your Reserves as It Will Take Your Chakra At Night and You Will Be Replenished By day So You will Have More Chakra The More You add Into the Seal.Now You Both Go And Train We Will Meet Later".

---END---