Chapter 18(Progress 2 and Relations)

--3 Months Later-----
Sounds of Metal Clashing and Small Explosions could be heard from the Uchiha compound. It was Naruto and Me fighting. I jumped up and did a 'Fire Style-Fire Ball Jutsu'. Naruto used Body Flicker Jutsu, flickered behind me, and attacked me with a Chakra Knives Coated in And. I responded with my Tanto  Coated In Normal Lightning. Then I threw Some Shuriken and used 'Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu'. Naruto responded by using “Wind Release Great Breakthrough. We Were Fighting At Low -Jonin Level For an Hour. Then we both stopped and panted. Sakura was Practicing Healing a Rabbit that was Hurt between our Fight.

I Gave Her and Naruto The Chakra Absorption Seal and Gave Sakura The Medical Chakra Changing Seal. Naruto Completed Wind Chakra Change In Nature Training and Finished First Water Chakra Change In Nature Training. I Gave Naruto The “Water Wall Formation" and “Colliding Water Wave".And Sakura Also Learned Finished Earth Change In Chakra Nature Training And Started Water Change In Chakra Training.

I thought both of them Some Basic Fuinjutsus like Creating a Sealing Scroll, Perform a Silencing Seal, and Sealing a Person's Chakra. But Naruto Almost Developed the Same Rate As Me In Fuinjustu And Already At Level 5 Fuinjutsu I Am Thinking About Teaching Him The Hirashin Before Training Trip.

Sakura is not a Shy Scared Girl Who Closes her eyes if Attacked anymore. I put her through some Genjutsu of using my Sharingan and showed some Fights from my Memory of the Anime and the Harsh Reality of the Ninja World. I did the same thing to Naruto. Both of their first kills were inside a Genjutsu. Naruto got over it pretty fast. I had to take Sakura Some time and Finally managed to Console her. The relationship between us Three has gotten a lot better. I started to like Sakura as she wholeheartedly supports me in anything I do. She is a lot more healthy and looks fit as she stopped her stupid dieting. I convinced her to go makeup with Ino Yamanaka as they were childhood friends and Sasuke was the reason for their separation. She does everything I tell her to do without questions. Must be blind love. But her affection has started affecting me lately and I have started caring for her.

Naruto has become a lot stronger than in the Anime. Naruto Is As Fast As 3rd Gate Lee Already.  I taught Naruto to add Wind Chakra To His Flicker. With Body Flicker He Is As Fast As Base Kakashi. I also told him to Hide His Skills Like Me. And I told him not to show or tell anyone about what taught him as it's risky if others knew we were training behind their backs. I also reminded him how he was treated and the people would be scared if he got stronger and try to Hurt him if they knew until We are Strong Enough to Handle Everything. Sakura helped Naruto in teaching him Theoretical Knowledge which he lacked until he became Hokage. He was reluctant in studying at first, but when we told him it's training to become the Greatest Hokage, he put All His Attention into studying.

Sakura Is Also A Lot Stronger Than Anime I Taught Her Earth Style Underground Flicker and Chakra Enhanced Strength and She Is as Fast As Weightless Lee and With Normal Body Flicker She Is As Fast As 3rd Gate Lee and With Earth Body Flicker She Is As Fast As 5th Gate Lee While Underground .

We also created blood clones to do the D rank missions with Kakashi. And due to our luck, Kakashi did not recognize them as clones while we trained in the Uchiha compound. I also told both of them to hide their powers until I told them otherwise and advised Naruto to never remove the weights until I tell him to. I was not worried about Sakura as I am sure she would never betray me. She would even leave the village and follow me if I asked her to do so.

All in all, I was High  Jonin level, Naruto was Low -Jonin level & Sakura was High chunin Level in Strength. I created a Chess Board and taught them How to Play as I didn't know how to play Shoghi. Both are almost similar and it increases the thinking capacity of a person. I told them it will be helpful for strategies if we are going to face the unknown and also a way to pass time. At the start, Naruto was losing against both of us, but as time went by, he started improving. Now to Naruto in the whole village, Iruka, Me & Sakura are like the only family.

Naruto started treating Sakura as a friend instead of pestering her as he saw us both close and didn't want to get in the way and I Teased Him About Hinata. I treat Naruto like my own little brother. I also realized the reason I felt my old World  Lonely and wanted to leave because I didn't have anyone to show some affection towards me after I lost my parents. Sakura and Naruto covered that part nicely. And I am feeling more attached to this world and both Sakura & Naruto.