Chapter 35: (Chunin Exams Second Phase)

Suddenly there was a sound of breaking glass. The windows broke upon which a huge ball entered the hall opening up to reveal a woman who then threw kunai to all four corners creating a screen out of the ball of cloth. And the screen revealed the words welcome to stage 2 of the chuunin exam. "This isn't the time to be celebrating. I'm the proctor for the second exam. Mitarashi Anko. Let's move on to the next stage. Follow me" Anko commanded only to see a bunch of people staring at her as though she was an idiot.

"You're early once again," Ibiki said as he stepped from behind the screen. "78?" Anko counted. "Ibiki, you let 26 teams slide. Either the first exam this time around was too easy or you've grown soft." Anko commented while facing Hibiki. It seems like this time there are a lot of excellent candidates." Ibiki countered. "uh! well, all right. I'll drop more than half of them in the second exam!" Anko announced. "More than half?" sakura was shocked. "I'll give you the details tomorrow. We'll be changing locations so get information from your jounin about the location and the time. That's it. you're dismissed." Anko concluded.

later that evening in the exam hall, Ibiki went around collecting papers. "Hmm. This one is the yellow-haired kid's right? Uzumaki Naruto." At this moment ibiki's hands tarted trembling. "this...this is, how is this possible?" he shouted out loud. He then started searching for the papers of Naruto's teammates' papers. And what he saw shocked him. Especially my paper. The answers were higher than jonin's level.

ibiki ran to the exam department. "Call in the sentinels immediately". he said. "Yes sir" the man announced as he ran inside. "Morino-san what is it?" a man in a white dress came out. "Manabu, do you have the paper in which noted down those who cheated?" ibiki asked. "yes." the man named Manabu replied. "Does it contain the name Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke & Sakura Haruno?" he asked. "No," Manabi replied confused. "Okay, also bring me the paper of the decoy examinees that we deployed at once" Hibiki commanded.

Outside the exam hall, I started laughing as soon after I met Sakura & Naruto. They stared at me and asked "Why are you laughing Sasuke?". I looked at them ans asked "How was the written test? how did you do?" They both replied. "It was too easy". Then Naruto said " The tests you made me take when we were training was a lot more difficult compared to the exam". I laughed and said. "The test today was atleast High chunin level Naruto, maybe Jonin level. But the tests I made you take during your training was higher than Hokage level hahaha." I laughed.

Earth's knowledge is much higher than in the ninja world. I taught both of them all I learnt in my college about Mathematics, Physics & Biology. I also taught sakura all I knew about human anatomy which helped her learn medical jutsus easily. I had to use my sharingan on Naruto and put him in a genjutsu and force him to study sometimes. It was a good practice for using my sharingan as well. All in all their knowledge is higher than hokage level without even realizing it.

Sakura and Naruto looked at me confused. I then told them "The examiners who are checking our papers must have gotten an headache. No genin in any village will have the knowledge we have." This time Sakura got confused and asked "Then sasuke, how did you know all that then? You are the one who taught us all those difficult stuff right?." I looked at her smiling and said "Let's just say, I was trained from when I was just a child".

Sakura still wasn't convinced but she let go thinking that It might be my clan's secret.

About an hour later. In the hokage's office, the door opened revealing a tall man in black long coat. "Ibiki, what is it?" Hiruzen asked. "Hokage-sama, these are the papers of the examines going by the name Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Sakura Haruno . Here is the paper of the decoys that we had placed in the hall." ibiki said as he handed over the two papers.

"Hmmm..." Hiruzen compared the papers. "The kids answers are a bit advanced with a good depth to it," Hiruzen said. "None, of the examinees, were able to provide such answers," Hibiki added. "I understand." hiruzen said as he handed over the papers. "What should I do?" Ibiki asked. "Just continue the exams, for now, I'll see if it requires my attention in the future." Hiruzen said and thought 'I can understand Sasuke & Sakura, but when did Naruto have such profound knowledge? Thinking about it, Sasuke's answers are in such detail that even I cannot compete with them. What's going on? Hope everything is going to be fine."

The next day, We got the information from Kakashi and reached the location of the second stage of the exam. Anko faced the group of ninjas as she started explaining. "This is the location for the second exam The 44th training field also known as the forest of death. Before we start the second exam, I have to pass this out to you". Anko said as she took out a bunch of papers.

"These are consent forms. Before you can take part in the test you have to sign this. Because from here on out, Corpses are going to come out and, I have to get your consent to that, or, it'll be my responsibility hahahhaha". Anko laughed causing some teams to become nervous.