Chapter 59 and 60 : (Shukaku Sealed)

I was running around the village helping leaf ninjas and civilians everywhere I can. I heard a sound from the academy and went there to check it out. There, Iruka and other teachers were fighting two jonins and loosing teribly. Iruka then said to the other teachers "I will buy you some time. Take the students and escape." Then one of the jonin said "Do you think we'll let you go?" and got ready to attack Iruka. Suddenly there was a Purple Flash  in front of Iruka and came me and a clone of Naruto.

"I then asked, "Are you okay Iruka sensei?" I ruka said "Naruto, Sasuke what are tou doing here? Get back. They are jonins." Hearing this I daised an eyebrow a d thought 'We came here using space time jutsu. Iruka saw it himself, yet he is telling us To get back lol'. Then Naruto clone said "Don't worry Iruka sensei. They are just weak jonins" and we both diaappeared & appeared behind the jonins and knocked them out. I then Teleported them into my Hirashin Dimmension and told Naruto clone to escort Iruka and others to safety. He nodded and I disappeared in a Flash l.

Just as I appeared outside the academy, I saw a Giant recoon towering above at the arena and thought 'Shit he is a lot bigger than I imagined. If this goes on, the village will be destroyed. Why didn't Gaara get out of the village like in the anime? I attacked him the same place Sasuke did in the anime.' and frowned. Then I remembered 'Shit it must be because Temari was knocked out and escorting him out was mostly because of her. Butterfly effect has already started by my actions.
'
Seeing This I Quickly Teleported Beside Naruto and Told Him to Connect His Chakra To Mine Then I Marked Gamabunta And Shukaku and Said , “Naruto Give Me Some Kuramas Chakra" He Gave me a One Tailed Cloak.I Looked At Kakashi and Said, “I Will Teleport Shukaku To The Outskirts Of the Village "I Salute Him and Mutter “Hirashin No Jutsu" and With A Large Purple Flash We Are Gone And I Appear On the Outskirts Panting and Told Naruto It is Upto You.Naruto Fought Shukaku Like Canon but Punched Gaara This Time I regained My Chakra Between The Fight and When Naruto Finished His Speech I Appear By Gaara And Fix His Seal and Replace It By 4 Tettagram Seal.Then I Hear Everyone Scream I Hirashin There And See 600 Ninja Are Coming Here.I Teleport Naruto And Myself To Stadium and Look at Sakura and Naruto .and Say,“It is Our Time To Shine" I Look At Kakashi And Say Kut Loud, “Sensei Go At The Main Gate You Will See Birth Of A Legend" With That Team 7 Teleported Away.

----END----