Chapter 46: (Gaara vs Rock Lee)

"Naruto?" Ino, Sakura, Chouji, and Shino also stood by the rails seeing Naruto in the arena. 'Wow! Naruto moved Fast" Kurenai walked over to Naruto and Hinata. "Naruto" Kurenai called as she raised both her hands towards him. Naruto handed Hinata over to her.

"Hey you, Failure" Neji called Naruto, causing Naruto to look towards him. "I have two pieces of advice for you. First, if you want to call yourself a ninja stop that revolting cheering of yours. And the second a failure will always be a failure. There's no changing that" "Do you want to see about that?" Naruto asked, to which Neji smirked. Clearly, Neji was provoking Naruto.

"Don't do it Naruto!" Kakashi warned Naruto, knowing that Neji would only be picking a fight to flee from a hornet's nest.

"I know sensei" Naruto replied after which he started walking away from the battlefield. "Hmph! Coward." Neji said. Naruto stopped walking away as he looked Neji in the eye and Saw Him Smillin Smugly and got irritated and released His weights us and appeared in front of  pinning Neji to the wall holding his neck his Chakra Spiking and growled  and said "If It Was Real You Would Be Dead".

Then he  threw him away from the arena and walked towards Me I SId  said " Let's go". Naruto looked at me and said , “Can Not Wit To Beat Him To A Pulp" " "You will get your chance" I said as we walked to the stairs. Kakashi had a sceptical look and Gai thought 'This kid is twice as fast as lee. Maybe even faster. Kakashi's students are truly monsters just like him'. Hiruzen thought 'I need to have a talk with Kakashi.' We reached the viewing platform and saw everybody loking at us, then Naruto  said "What? Is there something on my face?" everyone shook their heads.

Hayate went to check on the unconsious Neji and announced "Winner of the match Uzumaki..." Before he could finish, Anko shouted "Hayate". 'Cough' 'Cough' "Winner of the match. Hyuuga Neji" Hayate announced. Then the medics took away Neji in a stretcher. Kankuro was speechless and so was Temari while Gaara stared at Natuto with even more interest as he placed his hand over his widely opened eye. 'Please calm down mother. There will be delicious food soon'. Gaara thought as he licked his lips.

The board had started its name randomizer.

<.Gaara Vs. Rock Lee >

"Go! Lee. Let the power of youth explode!" Gai said with extreme enthusiasm to which Lee reacted by howling as he landed on the floor. Lee got into his battle stance as he faced Gaara. "I am pleased to be squaring off with you so early in the match." Gaara stared at Lee with no interest whatsoever.

"I don't know what kind of moves that bowl cut guy has. But he will never beat Gaara. That's for sure" Kankuro murmured. 'He's fast, to be sure, but his kick is not all that great' Temari thought. Lee caught something in his hand. He opened it only to see the cork from Gaara's huge gourd. "Please don't be in such a hurry' Lee said as he dropped the cork. Gaara kept staring at Lee intent on finishing the battle in one shot. Hayate stepped in and announced. "Now then. The Ninth match. BEGIN"

Lee took the initiative by running towards Gaara.

He jumped up in the air and gave a roundhouse kick. 'Taijutsu - Leaf Hurricane'. Lee's kick had hit the sand which had begun to guard Gaara as it suddenly gathered in massive amounts and moved to strike Lee. Lee dodged by jumping back using a summersault and slid a few metres before he came to a stop. 'What an unusual jutsu' Kakashi thought.

Lee ran towards Gaara and started to give punches and kicks all around him, which were being blocked one by one through the sand barrier. Some of the excess sand gathered nearby Lee as it swung into action. Lee knew he could not dodge the sand, so he took out his kunai to start breaking them apart. While swiping them, he continued to deliver one more kick onto Gaara's sand barrier, after which he suddenly realized that all the sand had gathered behind him.

Lee rolled over the ground a few times while avoiding the automatic sand attacks one by one.

Gaara said in an eerie voice "Entertain me a bit more. There's not enough of…..BLOOD" Gaara concluded upon which the sand responded as though it was filled with killing intent as it followed Lee around, intent on crushing him.

Lee tried to jump once more, but he was caught by the sand from under his feet and was thrown towards the surrounding wall. Lee knew he would not be able to rest as the sand started rushing towards him again while showing no mercy. Lee instantly reacted by performing backflips. As he continued doing the backflips, some of the sand got ahead and made him slip meanwhile, a majority of the sand gathered above Lee and dove down to crush him. Lee dodged in high speed and launched himself into the air with a huge back jump and landed on the tip of the humongous Tiger Hand Seal. Gaara and Lee stared at each other, as they stood still.

"LEE TAKE THEM OFF!" Gai signaled towards Lee with a thumbs up. Lee observed the action, as he knew that his freedom could only be granted in the conditions set forth by his teacher. "B-But Gai-sensei. You told me to that only to protect those who are precious to me" Lee confirmed his doubts."THAT'S ALL RIGHT. I GIVE YOU PERMISSION" Gai said with a bright smile. At this moment Lee felt extremely happy, he laughed as he knew that his freedom had just been granted.

"Are those…Weights?" Ino asked curiously. "All Right. Now I can move freely" Lee declared upon removing his ankle weight as he dropped them down towards the floor.

---END---