Chapter 31: (Plans For The Exams)

The next morning, I heard a knock at my door. I went down and opened the door to see Naruto & Sakura outside. I gestured them to come inside and closed the door albeit making sure nobody followed them. We went inside a room and I activated a silencing seal and started speaking.

"Do you remember what we spoke in the forest during the mission?" I asked to which they both nodded. I then continued "I got new information that Orochimaru is going to attack the village during the chunin exams," I said.

Both of them contemplated a bit and nodded. I then continued speaking. "Orochimaru will probably attack our team first during the second phase of the exam as he is looking for my body and my eyes". The atmosphere got a bit tense and sakura asked worried "What do we do? Can we fight him?" Naruto also chimed in "We won't let anyone hurt you Sasuke." I shook my head and said "We are not strong enough to fight him. Even if all three of us team up with Kakashi, it's impossible to beat him." They both looked worried and asked, "So what do we do? do we not attend the exam?".

I looked at them with a smile and said " Don't worry guys, I have planned for it. Nothing will happen to us if we do this properly as planned and I also want to rescue a girl during the second phase of the exams." I said. This time Sakura frowned and asked "Who is that girl? why do you want to rescue her and from whom?" I just laughed and said "She is an Uzumaki girl like Naruto's mother. Probably the last of the Uzumaki. She has had a miserable childhood courtesy of our dear old Danzo & the third Hokage who played an important role in the destruction of the Uzumaki village."

Naruto then spoke "How do we rescue her?" he asked. I then said " First we create blood clones and hide them in my Paralysis Scroll dimension. Then during the second phase of the exams, we will send our Blood clones to the forest and search for the girl disguising ourselves. After we find the girl, we will hide her in my Paralysis dimension and we will complete the exam while Orochimaru attacks our blood clones." They both nodded listening to the plan.

I then said "During the third phase of the exam, it will be a battle stage. You both finish the matches as soon as you can we will start showing our powers ." Now that said I looked over to naruto and spoke. "The sand ninja that we met yesterday, the one with the huge gourd is a jinchuriki like you naruto. He is the jinchuriki of the one tails. We avoid them if we find them in the forest." Naruto contemplated for a movement and eventually nodded. Then I said "That's all for now. Study and prepare for the exams. The questions in the exams will be tricky and the proctor will try their best to fail you. But whatever happens, don't give up." They both nodded and we parted & they went their ways.

I started thinking. 'All of us will pass the exams without any difficulty. If nothing has changed from the anime, then changes will start happening from now on. I have to prepare for the unknown after this. sigh. The major change will be me not getting the curse mark and not going to join Orochimaru. Another change will be Naruto & Sakura are more powerful now. They can win their match easily without any problem if the matchups don't change from the anime due to my presence.'

I contemplated everything and laid down on my back looking at the roof and thought 'I have to make naruto meet with Jiraiya and Sakura meet Tsunade at any cost so that they can learn from them and get contracted with their summoning animals. Sakura has to stay with Tsunade and learn all her knowledge. While I can train Naruto better than Jiraya. I always thought Jiraiya didn't do a good job in training naruto. He trained Naruto for three years but even so, Naruto was just able to become mid join level.' Might be because Jiraya was busy with his research rather than training Naruto.

'Naruto is a genius like the fourth Hokage albeit dense sometimes like his mother, It only took him nearly a year of training to surpass all the genins and reach high chunin level. After fighting with Gaara and getting the experience, he might reach a low join level. After he gets the summoning contract from Jiraya, I will train him personally. I have to trust Kakashi if I want to leave the village safely and have a talk with him. I will do it at the time Sasuke went to Orochimaru in the anime. Might as well take Naruto with me to train instead of leaving him to Jiraiya after he gets the toad contract signed.

I have to give Kakashi My Special Kunais Soon and So We Can Communicate at longer Distances and I Need To Perfect Using Hirashin and All Hirashin Based Jutsu.

'Sigh I will be stepping into the unknown soon. Let's leave everything to fate. Once the chunin exams are over, that's when I start changing the story. Lats hope for the best.' Thinking up to here I went to sleep

---END---