Chapter 40:( The Sound Ninja Defeat)

Before the strike could hit him, Naruto dashed forward and kicked Dosu's metallic arm and knocking him back more than 5 meters away effectively canceling out his technique. Huff...Huff...Huff… Lee panted as he knelt on the ground. He turned to look at Naruto in shock. Naruto stood there by his side looking at lee and said, "Your Taijutsu skills are great, however, you let your guard down against his technique. You weren't cautious enough. You already knew he had a special technique on his right arm yet you still tried to physically guard against it. What you should have done was use your speed. With your capabilities you should have been able to defeat him easily."

"Ah?" Lee let out a surprised expression. 'This guy. He's strong'. Lee mentally thought to himself. Shikamaru, who was hiding with Choji and Ino behind a bush nearby heard Naruto speak and said "When did Naruto become this smart and so strong? It's as if I am seeing a different person." Choji nodded in acceptance. Then INO said, "Even Sakura is looking calm and collected. It's so not like her to be this calm." Both Shikamaru and choji nodded.

Suddenly "Groan" everyone heard a sound from the cave. Sakura ran inside the cave looking worried. Once she entered the cave, Sakura saw me trying to get up and helped me sit. I looked at the panicking Sakura and rubbed her head comforting her and said "Don't worry Sakura, I'm fine. ." and laughed. She got more worried and asked "The curse mark? That Orochimaru bit you with, but you said it's dangerous."

"Hahaha Sakura dont worry, I Was Able To Flush It Out With Adding More Nature Chakra to the Seal So I Just Gained A Small Chakra Boost." I said . I stopped talking and concentrared. I Sensed Sound Ninja, Team 10 , Team 11,Naruto and Lee

Then I continued "Lets take care of the pests outside shall we?" And started walking as she followed me.

Once outside, I sensed all the people watching and saw Lee panting heavily. I went near Lee and put my hand on his back and channeled some Natural Energy healing him. Lee and Naruto looked surprised and Naruto asked "What happened to you Sasuke?" I said "I just got a little chakra boost. Let's speak about it later. And shouted "Neji, Tenten, Shikamaru, Chouji & Ino. How long are you going to hide?" Naruto then Looking At them said "Yeah, Stop Hiding". I just shrugged and laid my eyes on the sound Genins.

Soon everyone came out of their hiding spots and Shikamaru asked "How did you find us". I just shrugged my shoulders and said "Just sensed all of you. Not a big deal." Neji jumped down from the tree activating his Byakugan and Saw My and Narutos Chakra thought 'Their chakra is so different. It feels like an endless ocean.' I then turned to the sound genins and said "Can't a guy get some good sleep? Why do you have to be so loud and disturb everyone?".

Zaku then said "Yeah right, we came for you Uchiha Sasuke. We will get what we came for" I just shook my head waving some hand signs and said "You want me, You got me " I Appeared Behind The three sound genins just Turned Around And I Kicked them away and used “Fire Style:Fire Dragon Bullet"They for their lives while a part of the forest was covered in fire. All the people except My Team Who Had A Nonchalant Look watching me had their mouths open so wide that you could fit an whole egg in them. I said "Shit I overdid it". Everyone looked at me and nodded.

"Ok guys, lets see each other at the tower. Hope you all pass" Saying that I grabbed both Naruto and Sakura and with a Puple Flash, Vanished from that place. Everyone who were there looked at each others faces, & finally Lee broke the silence & asked "What was that?". Shikamaru said "Might be a space-time jutsu. I have no idea." Everyone else nodded ans went on their own way.

Meanwhile, there was a Purple Flash  near the tower and all three of us appeared out of it. I then said "Naruto, Sakura, lets go to the tower and submit the scrolls." They both nodded and we walked ahead.

---END---