Chapter 12(Graduation And Mizuki)

I woke up early in the morning, did a few stretches and Saitama exercises got ready, and went to the academy. Most of the students were excited to graduate. My clone particularly didn't make any friends in the academy and acted like the typical revenge-obsessed Sasuke to not raise any suspicion. I don't want to stand out at least till Hiruzen dies and Tsunade takes over as I don't trust that old fox. That's the reason I don't want to warn him or save him.

While I was thinking, Iruka came in and started hand over papers for the written exams. It was easy as I finished it in no time. Then the practical exam started. like in the anime, I passed the top of the class. All the students I know of passed except Naruto who failed in the E-rank clone technique as Naruto performed a clone that looked like a zombie which linked into the ground like paper.

I quietly followed Naruto as he entered the Jutsu vault. I made a shadow clone and made the clone enter the vault after Naruto while I waited in a nearby tree. After a while, I saw Naruto get out with the scroll and head to the forest. I followed him slowly all the while looking for anyone Approaching.

The fight began. Everything happened the same way in the anime.

Naruto forgot about me and saved Iruka and got the leaf headband from him. Then I started to go back home. When I reached home my clone dispelled. I had a smile on my face after my clone dispelled. 

Tomorrow I will be paired with Naruto and Sakura. I need a way to improve sakura's skills. I have one year before the chunin exams. Thinking of all these I went to sleep.