Chapter 57: (Sasuke vs Gaara)

It's my turn," I said as he turned around. "Sasuke-kun " Sakura called out. "What's the matter?" I stopped in place a d asked. Sakura already knew that Gaara is a jinchuriki so she was a little worried. "Good luck and be careful" Sakura said in a high-pitched voice. "Mm!" I smiled and nodded then exited towards the staircase. "Good luck, Gaara" Kankurō wished at the same time.

Gaara and I walked down the staircase. Suddenly Two figures landed on the floor. "Hmm?" I stared at the two on the floor. "You are in luck kid. We are here to finish off that guy." The ninja said as he pointed towards Gaara who approached from the back. Gaara frowned. "Hey, you with the no brows.!" The other ninja called out. "Obediently show your neck, and let us do the job." The man said as he raised a sword. "Hmph leave before you get killed" I said. "Stay away, kid!" The first ninja warned. "Its your funeral" I said walking down the stairs.

"Blood... I want blood... Mother..." Gaara said as he controlled his sand and uttered 'Sand coffin' Crushing the two ninjas and made his way to the arena. "OOOOHHHHH!" The crowd went crazy as it cheered upon seeing the contestants appearing for their most anticipated battle. "Finally" Orochimaru almost drooled in excitement as he stared at me who stood opposite to Gaara

"Hehe." Naruto grinned as he walked back to the viewing platform. Kakashi asked "Where did you go Naruto?" Naruto replied "I went to take care of something real quick". Kakashi nodded and watched the arena. "NO!" A man with a fan stood up amongst the audience after seeing Gaara and me, especially at the sight of Gaara. "No way" the man beside him murmured as he fell down from his seat. "Milord. I swear I don't know" The man on the floor begged. "It was you, who assured me the two jounins would not fail. Not only did they lose to a genin, they made me cough up a fortune to hire them, not to mention the amount for the bet itself" The man with a fan cursed. "Milord.." The man on the floor continued to beg. "It doesn't matter, you, your family, everyone is going to work for me for the rest of the generations to come!" The man shouted. "NOoooooooo!!!!!!!" The man on the floor wailed as he grabbed his master's leg even more tightly than life itself.

Genma looked at us on the arena and said "The battle between Sasuke Uchiha of the leaf and Gaara Of the sand BEGIN". We both looked at each other and I smiled. "Mother there will be good blood." Gaara said. Then I started attacking 'Fire style-Fireball jutsu'. The sand immediately rose up in alert, quickly forming a wall of sand. The fire was blocked revealing the shurikens which came in contact with the sand wall. Then a sand clone version of Gaara appeared who held shurikens in his hand and threw it towards me.

I dodged the shurikens.

I then ran towards Gaara and launched a barrage of kicks and punches which were blocked by his sand. "Is that all you have, Uchiha Sasuke?" Gaara asked. I smirked and disappeared. Then I reappeared behind Gaara and sent a punch. 'He's much faster than that guy' Gaara thought back to the time Lee battled against him. My punch landed on the sand barrier. I again vanished and reappeared behind Gaara and punched him in the face sending him flying.

Lee, Ino, Chouji, Kiba were also surprised. However, the most surprised was Gai. 'He's fast Nearly the same as my own speed' Gai stared with wide-eyes at the scene. Kakashi too was surprised as he opened the Sharingan eye to watch the match. meanwhile, Gai turned towards Kakashi. 'Kakashi did not teach Sasuke during the past month. From what I've heard, the three of them trained on their own. To think all this time he had been training intensely and good enough to reach my speed at such a young age'. Gai thought as he turned to look at Sasuke.

Back at the arena, I relentlessly started punching and kicking Gaara. The sand didn't even have time to react. Gaara's sand armor was fully crushed and I knocked him down on the ground and got back smirking. Kankura opened his mouth wide and stared at the arena. Gaara Covered himself in a sand ball and created an eye above in the sky and started weaving some hand signs. I Then Started Speaking and Said, “Today I will Show You A Technique I Created 2 Years Ago And Today Will Be It's Official Debut .As A Small Humming Sound Was Heard And My Hand Was Covered In Purple Lightning I Continued Speaking, “This is The Strongest Manupulation Of Lightning One Can Get,This  Jutsu Can Cut Anything and Everything In It's Path As Long as I Have Chakra This Is A Tribute To Third Raikages “Hell Stab" And Fourth Raikages “Lightning Horizontal Oppression "  I Looked Towards The Kage Box And Pull My Collar Down Sprint and Chop It At The Sand Dome and  Shout “Purple Lightning:Horizontal Slash" as It Comes In Contact With The Dome It Slices Through It Like Butter and Chops Of Gaaras Sand Arm And Hits The Stadium Floor The Whole Stadium Floor Becomes A Gian Crated and a Huge Shockwave Is Produced and Gaara Is Blown Away.

"What?"Gai's and Kakashi's eyes went wide. Not just Kakashi & Gai, but most jounins including Hiruzen, Kazekage and everyone.  'What? no way. what happened to the curse mark I planted? How did he remove it? Did he find out my identity? What should I do? This is going to destroy all my plans'. Orochimaru got surprised at first and then frowned.

Gara shouted "Ahhhhh. I'll kill you. I'll kill you all" and started covering himself in sand. At the same time, feathers started dlying and people in the stadium started falling unconsious one by one. Sakura, Naryto, Kakashi, Gai and other jonins dispelled the Genjutsu and Naruto said "Its really starting. Kakashi sensei, Sakura get ready." "Looks like that Kabuto has already set things in motion". Baki murmured

Kakashi frowned and thought 'What Sasuke said is really happening how were we so careless to not find out anything?' and nodded his head to Naruto then looked at Gai. In the Kages box, Smoke bombs were thrown and the Kazekage grabbed Hiruzen jumping and landed on the nearby roof. The sound four at the same time came up to the roof, stood in the four corners and errected a barrier. Thensound ninjas started attacking the stands. Kakashi, Gai Sakura, and other jonins started defending against them. Naruto jumped to the arena and landed besides me.

I looked at naruto and asked "Did you do it?" He said "Yes. 500 clones successfully disbursed and are helping in escorting the people to safety." I then continued "How is your chakra holding up?" He said. "I'm fine. I can create another 500  clones. Then i said. I'll go around the village. Summon Gamabunta twice and hold him off. Ill get back soon" and disappeared in a “Body Flicker"thinking "It's Started".

----End------