chapter twenty-five: 93 diagon alley

I got one of the wizards done and started on the second one before he came back. "Honestly, darling, if you would just stand there all day, I think that would give the same grandeur I was looking for."

"Cheeky boy," I replied, turning to see him come up the stairs. He handed me the drink before looking at the wall.

"You know, you'd be finished if you just used a little magic."

"Why can't I enjoy my therapy?"

"I would argue you need more than just painting therapy, darling."

"You're rude," I scoffed, painting a white line across his cheek.

He laughed lightly. "Are we really playing this game, Prince?"

"No, because I don't want paint on this shirt." He waved his wand and one of his hoodies appeared on me. "Damn it."

I screamed as he picked up his own paint brush and started chasing me. I turned around as he cornered me and held my hands up.

"You're surrendering so soon, Ms. Prince?" he questioned, lowering his brush as he walked towards me. "I expected more from you."

"Did you now?" I asked once he was in front of me. He nodded, having lowered his brush completely to his side. "Well, good, because I never concede." I dashed past him, making it halfway back to our original spot before he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into the wall beside me. I smiled, looking up at him as we both tried to catch our breath.

"Sneaky little minx, aren't you?" he muttered, amusement covering his face. I gave him as innocent a look as I could muster.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He hummed, leaning down to kiss me. As he did, he grabbed part of my ass with one hand. I pushed him back with a gasp. "I know what you're doing." I pulled my shorts down slightly so I could see the back where a black handprint now stood out on my white shorts.

"All is fair in love and war."

"Now you've ruined my shorts."

"Hey, you didn't say anything about the shorts. Plus, I think it'll be a good reminder of who should and shouldn't be touching you."

"Getting possessive now, are we?"

"Well with someone who looks like you, it's hard not to be," he murmured, kissing me again. I smiled in the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He put both hands on my ass, and I pictured a matching handprint on the other side. The thought made my heart race a little faster as he lifted me up. "How about we postpone dinner?"

"I thought you were starving," I teased, gently kissing his jawline. I felt it tighten and couldn't help but smirk.

"I've found something that looks a lot better," he muttered, kissing me once more before letting me down. He waved his wand at the food, and it was sent elsewhere. "Come on." He took my hand, pulling me over to a door that I would've guessed was a closet. When he opened it, it led to a staircase, which in turn led up to their flat. I hummed, looking around.

"So this is where you're staying," I nodded. It was laid out like a studio apartment, but with space for two beds, a decent sized kitchen, a desk, and a spacious sitting area. "I like it."

"It's a work in progress too." He pulled me into him. "Now where were we?"

"What if Fred walks in?" I asked.

"He's out for a couple more hours. Trying to get extra supplies so we have stock built up," he explained, kissing down my neck as he carried me to the bed. "Our orders are already through the roof."