chapter eleven: the slug club invite

The holidays were quickly approaching. Everyone survived exams, we upped Quidditch practices for our game, I may or may not have snuck off with George a couple times, and life was going on. It had started getting cold as we neared the Christmas holiday. Professor Slughorn thought it would be a great idea to have a Christmas party for the Slug Club and their dates. In order to avoid Miles asking himself on my behalf, I asked Cassius as soon as I got out of Potions.

"I'm torn between feeling honored and wanting to throw myself off a cliff."

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes. "If you go with me, then I don't have to deal with Miles."

"But if I go with you, I'm going to have to deal with Miles."

I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side of the hallway. "Listen, you'll get free food, and I'll do your Charms homework next week. Plus, I know you've always secretly wanted to go out with me."

"Not since the bludger."

"Cass, please," I groaned.

"Free food?"

"All the free food you could want."

"And Charms homework?"

"All next week."

"But it's Slughorn."

"I know, but you owe me."

"For what?"

"I've only ever hit you with a bludger once."

"Wow, thanks," he replied sarcastically.

"So will you go?"

"You're lucky I like you."

"Quite lucky, yes," I nodded. "Now, the real question. How is Miles going to kill us at practice today?"

***

The next day I was on my way to the courtyard to spend my break enjoying the weather.

"Hey," I gasped as George grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom. "What the hell?"

"I should be asking you that. You asked Warrington?" George asked. "Are you serious?"

"Someone sounds jealous," I smirked. He raised an eyebrow, and I shrugged as he stepped closer. "I don't see the issue. It's not like..." I trailed off as he put his hands against the wall on either side of me.

"Jealous, darling?" he questioned, leaning down to kiss my neck. "What do you think would happen if I went with someone else?" He bit down gently on my sweet spot, and I bit my lip to keep in a moan. He smirked against my skin. "Alicia Spinnet is in the Slug Club. Maybe I should go with her."

"Maybe you should." He hummed, picking me up. I gasped as he set me on the desk. He slowly kissed down my chest, undoing my shirt button by button.

"Lock the door. Or don't. I don't care. Maybe Warrington will come in."

"You're really jealous, aren't-" A small whimper cut me off as he grabbed me under my skirt.

"What was that?"

"Damn it, George." He locked eyes with me as he pulled my underwear down, daring me to ask him to stop. I looked away.

"Should I stop?" he questioned, leaning down to kiss my thighs. "Because if you'd rather me stop, I'll head back to the common room-"

"Colloportus," I interrupted, pointing my wand at the door. He smirked before leaning up to kiss me.

"Glad we're on the same page."