chapter thirteen: merry early christmas

18+ warning

I heard their voices and made it halfway down the hallway before I was pulled into a classroom.

"What the hell-"

"What the hell is right," George muttered, pushing me into the wall. He pinned my wrists above my head with one of his hands.

"I have something to do." I argued, pushing against his hand.

"You have nothing else to do right now," he demanded, grabbing my chin with his free hand so I was forced to look at him. "That was some stunt you pulled."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't?" His hand slipped behind my back to unzip my dress. "Don't play dumb with me now, princess." My dress fell to the floor, and I immediately gasped as the cold air hit my skin. His hand ran down my body. I could tell he was jealous just from the way his hand gripped my body. It was a statement. I was his. However, amusement filled his eyes. There was no real anger. "Let me tell you how this is going to go." I whimpered as he grabbed my breast. "I'm going to show you that you're mine in a way Miles or Cassius or any other idiot out there will never know." He unclipped my bra, throwing it aside. His hand trailed down to my underwear. "I'll leave a memory everywhere I can so you'll remember for days to come. And after tonight, you're never, ever going to want a different pair of hands to touch you, or another set of eyes to see you..." He kissed my jawline. "Or another damn pair of lips anywhere near you." I could've passed out right there.

"I, I just-"

"You just what?" he asked. "You just thought you could get away with that?"

"No, I-"

"So you were trying to make me jealous? Is that it?" he smirked. When I didn't answer, he groaned. "Damn it, you're so..." he trailed off, slamming his lips against mine. We both kissed like we couldn't get close enough. As our tongues fought for dominance, his hand trailed all over my body. He pulled away, and I whimpered at the loss. He smirked. "That desperate, are we, darling?"

"Yes," I breathed out, hoping it would get me somewhere.

"Good." He pushed me down to my knees. I looked up at him. He groaned, undoing his pants. "Bloody hell, those eyes." I could've easily said no, and everything would've stopped right there, but where's the fun in that? Before he could finish undoing his pants, I reached up to help. He leaned against the desk behind him as I pulled down his pants and boxers. I looked up at him as I got started. He groaned, throwing his head back. I hallowed out my cheeks as I took all of him in my mouth. "Damn it, Larissa. What can't you do?"

I, of course, couldn't answer. I instead hummed, causing him to groan and run his hand into my hair. He moved my head at a faster rate, and I let him. Bloody hell, it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

The way his hand felt in my hair as he pushed me farther down and paused until I gagged slightly so he'd pull me back up. How his neck looked as he threw his head back and took shallow breaths. The groans and curses mixed with praise that escaped his mouth.

I needed him. I don't know when along the way I let this happen, but I wanted nothing more than for him to make it so I couldn't walk tomorrow. Not only that, but I wanted to hear his stupid jokes and crazy pranks. It wasn't just random hookups anymore, and that scared me. I'd never let myself care for anyone. I never slept with the same person twice. Not that I was a slut, it was just easier to avoid feelings if it never meant anything. And I stuck by that. Until him.

"Bloody hell, princess, don't stop," he demanded as his hips moved slowly to meet my mouth. He twitched in my mouth before coming. A string of curses filled the air. I let him go and swallowed before looking up at him again. He grabbed me by my throat, pulling us both to our feet. "Let me see." I smirked, shaking my head. He raised an eyebrow. "No?" I shook my head again. "Oh, darling, that's cute. Thinking you have a choice and all." My knees went weak. "Open." I caved, opening my mouth. "Beautiful." He pushed me back into the wall, lifting one of my legs and shoving a couple fingers in me. I gasped, gripping his shoulders to keep from falling. I was already on the verge from what had just happened, and he had to have known. He smirked before he began pumping his fingers in me. "How's that, darling?"