Chapter Sixty-three: Breaking the Bank

Jess POV

We had started to get into our disguises. We had found out that no one knew about my mother's new behavior, as Hermione would have to act like her older self. I had fixed Ron's hair, so it would be brown instead of his usual red. We had just finished as Harry came into the kitchen. "What do you think?" Ron asked him.

"I wouldn't know you if I didn't already," he said, as he moved around a piece of a mirror.

"What is that?" I asked. "In your hand?"

"Sirius gave it to me. He had a matching piece. He said if I ever need him, all I had to do was look into it," Harry said.

"You mean he could see you?" Ron asked.

"Something like that, yeah. I don't know. He died before I ever got to use it. The thing is..." Harry trailed off.

"Yes?" I asked.

You're going to think I'm mental, but when I've looked into it... I think I've seen Dumbledore. More than once," he said. Ron was going to saw something, but the others had entered the room in their disguises except for Ginny and Griphook who was holding the Sword of Gryffindor in his hands.

"That's a sight," Ron said, seeing them.

"How do we look?" Hermione asked.

"Hideous," Harry and Ron said.

Harry then looked at Griphook and said. "You give that to Hermione to hold, all right Griphook?" Hermione took her bag and opened it as the sword slid into it. Barry, Willow, and Fawkes had then gotten into the bag that Ginny was going to hold for us as we then got into a circle and Apparated to Diagon Alley right outside of Gringotts. There were a few Orcs keeping guard of the Ally, as well.

"It's been a long time since I've been here," Gellert said. Hermione had gotten ready to go in with Y/N and Gellert next. I was after them, as Harry with Griphook on his shoulders and Ginny hid under the Invisibility Cloak.

As we went into the building a warlock had passed by us and said, "Madam Lestrange."

"Good morning," Hermione said in a voice that wasn't line Mom's.

"Good morning? Good morning!? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed schoolgirl!" Griphook said.

"Do you have to say it like that?" Y/N said.

"He's right, you know," Gellert said.

"They're right, it was stupid of me," Hermione said, as we walked through the room as the goblins that were working turned their heads to see who was walking in. The goblin at the pedestal kept on writing in a book and didn't look to see who came in.

"Identification," he said, still not looking up.

"I hardly think that will be necessary," Hermione said in mom's voice, making him jump up to look at us.

"Madam Lestrange! Mrs. Malfoy! Dear me! How - how may I help you today?" He said.

"I wish to enter my vault," Hermione told him.

"I see. Very well. Excuse me, won't you?" The goblin said. He then slid off the stool and went to talk to a different goblin. One of the guards saw us, meeting our gaze.

"Next," he said as Ron looked at him.

"Fresh meat here is with us," Gellert said, as the goblin nodded as the two looked at us.

"They know!" Griphook whispers for us to hear.

"What do you mean?" Ron asked.

"They know they're impostors! They're been warned," Griphook added.