Chapter Fifty-two: Sectumsempra

Y/N POV

Harry used the curse that was in the Half-Blood Prince's book on Draco to my surprise, which made him fall onto the floor as water ran from the destroyed sink. Draco was also bleeding all over.

"What the hell Harry!?" I yelled. He was going to say something, but I cut him off. "He regrets everything he has ever done! He's been keeping to himself the past few years because of it! Why the hell would you use a spell without knowing what it does?!"

"I-I-," Harry stuttered as I went over to Draco, kneeled down, and made one of my ice flames to start healing Draco.

"We are going to have a serious talk about that book later," I said as Snape had come into the bathroom seeing the bloodied Draco and Harry with his wand still out

"We are going to have a serious talk about that book later," I said as Snape had come into the bathroom seeing the bloodied Draco and Harry with his wand still out. He came and kneeled on the other side of Draco and used the spell Vulnera Sanentur over some of the wounds that I haven't gotten to yet.

"Professor, I'll take Draco to Madam Pomfrey, so he can finish healing," I said after we stabilized him.

"Go ahead. Mr. Potter, come with me," Snape said as he then left with Harry following him. I took Draco and made my way to the hospital wing. When we got there Madam Pomfrey helped me get him to a bed and checked on him. I sat down in the chair next to the bed to wait for him to wake up.

After about five minutes, he woke up. "You awake," I said.

"Thanks for bringing me here," he said after realizing where he was. "Last thing I remember was Potter-um-Harry cursing me."

"Yeah, I don't know what he was thinking. He's with Snape right now. But, I know you can change. I apologize in advance, but I need to know...do you have the Mark?" I asked as he sat there for a moment before rolling up his sleeve as I could see the mark. "I'm guessing that my Great...no...Tom told you to give Kaite that necklace and Slughorn the bottle."

"You say his actual name?" Draco asked.

"I used to say 'Great Uncle,' but he's not family," I said. "Do you know Occlumency?"

"Yeah, Auntie Bellatirx taught me," he told me.

"Good. Use it. Keep your barriers up and tell me about the plans the Death Eaters make. You're going to have to hang in there for a while longer, but..." I said as he cut me off.

"I'll do it," he said.

"Would it be okay if I tell Hermione and Jess? They both see your changes without malice, unlike Harry and Ron," I said.

"Sure," he said.

Harry POV

I was being scolded by Snape, who was beyond enraged that I used that spell on Draco. He looked at the book and asked me who 'Roonil Wazlib' was. I had changed the cover with Ron's a while ago. "As punishment, Mr. Potter. You will spend detention with me every Saturday until the end of term," he said.