Chapter Fifty-five: Leaving Privet Drive

Y/N POV

It was the day that Hermione was going to Obliviate her parents. I was awake, lying in bed. The previous day we had spent with her parents not really doing anything. It has only been a day, but I could tell that she was good with a sword. She must have watched me in the training room back at Hogwarts. We had also written to the Order to let them know about Hermione being the Swordswoman of Fire. She's not as skilled as I am, but I know that she'll get there. Hermione woke up a few minutes later and just looked defeated. "You okay?" I asked, turning my head to face hers.

"I don't know. I feel really scared," she said.

"It's okay, but I'm here. I'll always be here," I said, kissing her as she held onto me.

"Can we stay like this a little bit longer? I don't want to leave yet," she said.

"Anything for you," I said as she relaxed her head onto my chest. We stayed like that for a while longer before we got up. I had brought most of your things to the Burrow last night, along with Willow and Barry. Hermione had already planned things out, so her parents would be going to Australia.

"Hermione, Y/N! Your tea is ready," Monica called.

"C-Coming, Mum," Hermione said, as her voice broke, as she grabbed her bag with the last few things in it as we went down stairs.

"There they are. All packed, Hermione?" Monica asked. They thought that Hermione was going to be staying at my house for the rest of the summer, but after this we were going to Privet Drive because of a plan to move Harry to the Burrow as it had extra safe guards already in place. Monica then joined Wendell on the couch and were talking about if a packet of biscuits were sugar-free. Hermione looked at me with a sad expression on her face as she took her wand and pointed it at her parents, who were still talking. I grabbed her hand as she then said the spell.

"Obliviate," she whispered, as their faces fell

"Obliviate," she whispered, as their faces fell. The photos on the mantle that had Hermione with her parents, had faded to just her parents. I'm glad that I made copies now. We then left the house, without them noticing and Aparated to Privet Drive.

Harry POV

The Dursley were leaving Privet Drive, since they would be in danger. Uncle Vernon almost put up a fight, but Mum and Dad just looked at him, causing him not to. Speaking of Dad, he now carried a sword, just in case.

 Speaking of Dad, he now carried a sword, just in case