Chapter Twenty-nine: The Triwizard Tournament

Y/N POV

It has now been two weeks since I started my journey through the woods. Luckily the map was like the Marauder's Map, in the sense that it showed who was where. According to it, I was almost at my destination. I had written to the others a couple times just to let them know that I am alright and that I have enough food. Hermione was the one that wrote back for all of the others. She said that Harry and Ron don't really trust Draco from how he warned us that night. She said that Jess is not sure, since she was not there, and she said that she is not sure either. I can't say that I blame them as they don;t know what was going on in his head. All I know is that something is wrong. Before I left Molly had made me some sandwiches that were really good. I had originally planned to have just a snack for lunch, but now I could have a real lunch if I wanted. It was a surprise when I saw Fawkes, just yesterday with a note from my grandfather saying that dad has gotten me and Jess some dress robes for the semester. Why would I need those? Based on this fact alone I had a feeling that this was going to be an interesting year. "Alright," I said standing up, "almost there."

Jess POV

We arrived at King's Cross Station. Before we left Dad had taken me to find dress robes. I had gotten a purple dress that I thought looked good when I tried it on and we also found a white suit with a blue undershirt for Y/N.

 I had gotten a purple dress that I thought looked good when I tried it on and we also found a white suit with a blue undershirt for Y/N

I still don't know what they are for, but I think it may have to do with the reason that Dad is going to be around the school this year. Molly had done the same for Harry and Ron, but Ron complained about his, which Molly suggested he went naked. Maybe I could help him fix them so they aren't so bad. As we arrived at the Platform and were greeted by the train. Charlie and Bill were there to see us go along with Molly. Dad was also taking the train, but was going to be with some of the other adults that were taking it, which I found strange that there were other adults taking that train. "I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," Charlie said.

"Why?" Fred asked.

"You'll see. Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it... It's 'classified information, until such time as the Ministry sees fit to release it' after all."

"Yeah, I sort of wish I were back at Hogwarts this year," Bill added.

"Again, why?" George said.

"You're going to have an interesting year. You'll all find out soon," Dad said. The clock struck 11 and we boarded the train. Before we did Hermione said, "thanks for having us, Molly."

"Oh, it was my pleasure, dears. I'd invite you for Christmas, but...well, I expect you're all going to want to stay at Hogwarts, what with... one thing and another," she said.

"Mum What d'you four know that we don't?" Ron asked. I had the same question too.

"You'll find out soon," Dad said.

"I'm very glad they'd changed the rules-"

"What rules?" We asked.

"I'm sure Professor Dumbledore will tell you... Now, behave, won't you, Fred? And you, George?"