Chapter Twenty-eight: The Dark Mark

Y/N POV

When we entered the stadium we were all amazed by its size. It was huge!

"Seats a hundred thousand. Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle Repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again...bless them," Arthur said.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" Ron asked.

"We'll put it this way. If it rains, you'll be the first to know," a voice said to us as I started to get mad. We were having a good day until we faced Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco Malfoy.

(A/N: In case you are wondering why I just showed Narcissa here, it is because we've already seen the other two before and this is her first appearance in this story

(A/N: In case you are wondering why I just showed Narcissa here, it is because we've already seen the other two before and this is her first appearance in this story. Just want to clear this up.)

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Malfoys. I have been meaning to write you lot a letter on the history of the Hippogriff, since you clearly do not know it," I said, as Hermione took my hand in hers.

"You will not take that tone when you speak to us! My husband-" Narcissa said.

"Is as egotistical as they come and shares the same ideals as Voldemort," Dad said.

"Bruce," Lucius said with venom on his tone.

"Lucius," Dad responded in the same way.

"How is retirement suiting you?"

"Better than having to deal with you," Dad said.

"Father, Mother, and I are in the Minister's box, L/N. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself," Draco said.

"Don't care, didn't ask. Is the only thing you're good at is gloating about yourself and family?" I said.

With a huff they left us to meet up with the embarrassment of a Minister. But I heard Draco think that I wish I was going with them instead of you, father. I wish things were different. Hmm, I thought. This is connected to what I heard when we went back into time last year. I think Dad heard this too, as he had a raised eyebrow. After that we then followed the others and Hermione and I were hand in hand. We then got to our seats and had a short wait before Fred cried out, "it's the Irish!" Streaks of green and while could be seen throughout the sky. People cheered, including us.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George exclaimed. There were voices that called out "KRUM, KRUM, KRUM!" As he waved to the crowd. He looks just like the creep that the pictures made him out to be. I must have made a face because I could feel Hermione nudge herself closer to me.

"Veela!" Arthur called out.

"What are veel-" Harry started to ask. Nearly all of the boys stared at the woman down on the field as they watched them move. Nearly, because Dad and I were unaffected.