Chapter Forty-eight: Antics at the Slug Club

Y/N POV

Harry threw a copy of the Daily Prophet into the blue flames that we had set up the day after we arrived at the Burrow. It didn't burn right away, so I used my wand to light it on fire, letting it burn faster in the flames. "Mum sort of lost it last week. Said Ginny and I had no business going back to Hogwarts. That it's too dangerous," Ron told us.

"But Dad stepped in. Told her she was being barmy. Took a day or two, but she came round," Ginny added.

"She has a point that it's going to be dangerous, but that's how it's been for all of our years there so far. Mom and Dad are going to be running the study sessions this year. There's also to be another new Professor, Horace Slughorn. He's nice," I said.

"He was the Head of Slytherin. And no one can be worse than Umbridge," Jess added.

"I know someone who's worse than Umbridge. She's been driving me mad. The way she talks to me, you'd think I was about three!" Ginny said.

"Can't you lay off her for five seconds?" Ron asked.

"Oh, that's right, defend her. We all know you can't get enough of her," Ginny said, snapping at Ron.

"Who are we talking about?" Jess asked.

"Fleur. She's getting married to Bill," Ginny told us.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep. We found out after the cookout," Ron said.

"Well, she's still working on her English so it may take a little time. I bet she doesn't mean to talk to you like that Ginny, just give her some time," I said.

"She's nice," Hermione said.

"Ello?" The voice of Fleur said behind us as she was carrying a breakfast tray. "Y/N! Et'as been too long!" She said placing the tray down to hug me. I could tell that Hermione was a little jealous at this so I gave her a quick kiss. She then kissed Harry's cheeks as Ron was staring at her, now making Jess jealous. Fleur told us how Gabrielle was and that she doesn't stop talking about us. She also told us about how she was Bill's fiance and how there was some drama about her marrying Bill. When breakfast was over we got ready to go to Weasley Wizards Wheezes, which I helped then design the logo. When Hermione came back into our shared room we may or may not have snogged for a moment before we left.

"Step up Step up!" Fred and George said, "we got Fainting Fancies! Nosebleed Nougats! And just in time for school

"Step up Step up!" Fred and George said, "we got Fainting Fancies! Nosebleed Nougats! And just in time for school... Puking Pastilles!"

"Pernvain Instant Darkness Powder?" Harry asked as he looked at the orange and black lumps.

"A real money spinner. Handy if you need to make a quick escape," Fred said.

"How much?" I asked.

"For you. The low price of free," George said.

"But-"

"Ts are for sitting," Fred said, "you are family to us."