Chapter Thirty-nine: Wizengamot Hearing

Y/N POV

A has been a few days and it was time for Harry's hearing. I was already to go, while Harry was nervous. "Well, come on you two. It's time to go," Arthur said.

Just before I left with them Hermione gave me a kiss. "Be safe," she told me.

"Always," I replied, before walking out of headquarters and to the streets of London. After a short while, we were lead to a telephone booth.

"Good, good. Not may Muggles," Arthur said, as we got into the booth, which fit the three of us. "I do love using the Fellytone."

"It's 'telephone'," I said, "Hermione taught me how to use a few Muggle contraptions over the summer."

"Oh yes! Now, let's see, what's the number again..."

He then dialed the number 62442. A man then tapped on the glass and pointed to his watch. Arthur then held up a finger to say, "just a moment." The man then turned around and tapped his foot impatiently.

"Welcome to the Ministry of Magic," a voice said from the booth, "please state your business."

"Harry Potter, disciplinary hearing," Arthur said.

"Please stand by." The booth then began to go down like an elevator from what Hermione had told me.

"Usually i'd Apparate, but we don't want to blow Y/N's cover that he lost the trace and your too young, so I thought we'd take the scenic route," Arthur said.

"The crowd didn't suspect anything when we came without a portkey?" I asked.

"Oh no, everyone was more worried about you and didn't really notice what happened," he added. And just as he finished the door had opened into the lobby. "Well, we're here. Welcome to the Ministry of Magic."

The three of us walked around as a whilte-haired man went to Arthur

The three of us walked around as a whilte-haired man went to Arthur. "Ah, Perkins. Good morn-" Arthur said.

"Arthur, they changed the time of the hearing," the man named Perkins said.

"Blast! Dumbledore thought they might try that."

"It started at eight!"

"Good lord! That was five minutes ago! Come on you too!" Arthur said looking at his watch.

Harry and I follow him. We then heard, "Department of Mysteries," come from the same voice as before.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's top secret," Arthur said. After a little while the three of us had made it to the chamber. "There we are. Y/N just stand next to the door that you both go through."

"Okay," I said.

We then entered the chamber and found that many wizards were in it with Fudge sitting in the front of them. This room was very dark, with just a light over that chair that was facing Fudge. "Good luck, Harry," I said to him, before he walked up.