Chapter Forty-three: Getting Caught

Y/N POV

Umbridge was out of control. She had tried to sack Trelawney, but Grandfather stopped her. Saldy, she did ban the Quibbler because of Harry's interview. I had gotten Nine Os and one E on my O.W.L. examinations and the E was in Herbology. I think the only reason I got an O on the DATDA one was because of Grandfather teaching me in our private lesions. Harry, Cedric, and I are really glad to see the improvement that we were with each meeting. Hermione and have been working something for the members of the D.A. "Before starting. Hermione would like to give you all something," I announced, as she gave out a Galleon.

"You see the numerals around the edge of the coins? On real Galleons, that's just a serial number referring to the goblin who cast the coin. On these fake coins, though, the numbers will change to reflect the time and date of the next meeting, out of the master coins that Y/N, Cedric, and Harry have," Hermione said.

"This sounds a lot like the Dark Mark," Terry Boot said as he looked at the coin.

"Um...that's where the idea came from, but this way was more preferable. It's just a Protean Charm Y/N and I put on the coins," she added.

"How come you both aren't in Ravenclaw? We could have used your brains," Boot said.

"The Sorting Hat thought about that too, but it saw Gryffindor was a better fit for me. As for Y/N, well..." she said.

"I'm the heir of Gryffindor, so I think we can see why I'm Gryffindor," I said surprising a few of the members. "Yeah, the news only seems to focus on the bad parts of my family."

"Anyways, we saw loads of improvement from everyone over the past couple of weeks, so we have decided to teach you the Patronus Charm," Harry said.

"It's really advanced. You need to think of the moments that made you the happiest. Ced would you like to demonstrate?" I asked. I knew that he could do it, as Harry and I have been staying a little longer some meetings teaching him it. When we finally did it we found that his partinous is a badger, just like Hufflepuff's mascot.

"Sure," he said, taking out his wand as he then casted the spell and his badger ran around the room making everyone murmur with one another.

"So pair up again and we'll look around at everyone," Harry said.