Chapter Twenty-four: Howl in the Night

Y/N POV

After what had happened in Divination Hermione, Jess, and I had dropped it. "Happy Birthday Y/N!" Hermione said when she greeted me in the Common Room giving me a hug. I felt lucky since it was on a Saturday that I wouldn't have classes.

"Thank you Mione," I said to her.

"I got these for you. I hope you like them," she said, handing me a gift. They opened the gift open to find a fountain pen and a pair of really nice sunglasses. "I got them when I was in Paris. I thought you would like them."

"I love them

"I love them. Thank you Mione," I said hugging her again. The rest of the day was relaxing. Harry had gotten me so treats for Willow. Ron has gotten me some sweets from Honeydukes. Jess had gotten a few more cassettes for my walkman. Dad had gotten me a Nimbus 2002 which had just come out, since I was a part of the Quidditch team as a reserve chaser. Fred and Geroge has gotten me a few more things for Quidditch, and snuck a cake out from the kitchens for me. Ginny had gotten me a book that I was interested in. Overall it was a very nice and relaxing day.

Timeskip

"I can't believe they're going to kill Bickbeak. It's just too terrible," Hermione said. I then say Draco and his two boygards watching the execution.

"Oh great. It gets better," I said sarcastically.

"What did I say? Father said I can keep the Hipporiff's head. I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' room. Look who's here. You come to see the show?" Draco asked when he turned around to see us.

I was pissed at the comment, but Hermione stormed down, took out her wand and yelled, "you! You, foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" She pointed her wand at Malfoy's neck and I could tell that he was now scared. We were all shocked that she would go this far.

"Hermione. Don't do it. He's not worth it," I said, taking her hand. She nodded as she began to walk away while Draco thought he got away with it. But, she then quickly turned and hit him in the face very hard, and this shocked us more. The bodyguards went over to help him.

"Malfoy, are you okay? Let's go, quick," one of them said and they leave us alone

"That felt good," she said.