Chapter 40

𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓶𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯
𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓲𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮!
𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮,
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵, 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓰𝓮.

-💙-

...................

"So, Peter? What is your internship about?! And where are you staying?, questioned kathleen, she let herself slouch back into the chair, arms crossed over her chest. The cafe was busy and occupied, all the tables were filled, the indistinct chattering and the waiters marching from a table to another made it look over embellished.

"It is actually based on agriculture sector. Projects will primarily deal with the effects of crop insurance and other subsidy programs on production decisions made by farms and the impacts of artificial market power on US domestic and foreign shipping markets", he explained it effortlessly while the girls mouthed a 'oh' as it was a piece of information that was brand new to the girl's knowledge.

"Continue, it is interesting! What else do you do at the internship?", Laura adjusted her spectacles. Peter nodded with a soft smile.

"They also will involve analyzing programs such as all-kind of benefit programs, research and development initiatives", Peter pull out his phone and showed them the pictures of the agricultural industry that he is working as a intern in.

"Wow, this place looks marvelous. It's so geez, you can say", chirped Kathleen. The industry that he was working as a intern looked so attractive and it wasn't like the one used for agricultural activities. The modern architecture attracted the girls and they wondered what it would be like to work as a intern in the next few years.

The girls should also work as a intern before graduation and they were excited to know what it feels like to be a grown-ups. As Kathleen belongs to the school of engineering and architecture she should have the enthusiasm for both the sciences and the arts, and architecture, the requirements to shine in this profession typically consider both artistic ability and mathematical proficiency. But Kathleen joined this course on her dad's compulsion. It wasn't a choice of hers but as days went on, she loved it with all her heart.

"Yes, the architecture of this building was did by Dallas group of architecture. Have you heard about it?", Peter asked the girls and Kathleen's eyes widened in shock.

"Oh my gosh, they are like the top best ones who is known for their professionalism, no wonder that the building looks fabulous", uttered Kathleen in excitement.

"The Dallas group is best in everything they offer, architecture, building and planning. They have been offering courses that are renowned for educating students to imagine, design and construct the streets and buildings of the future.

Did you know that they have the best landscape architect in the world and the previous year, the Dallas group acquired the best urban planner of the year?!", kathleen addressed about the Dallas group and Peter wondered on how could she knew so much about architecture.

"What is urban planning, kath?! I have never heard of it", implied Laura. Before Peter could begin, kathleen started her narration.

"This type of of architecture focuses more on the design of the built environment such as the construction of towns and cities. Essentially, it is the design of urban spaces. In this line of work, we will also consider the impact of the plans on communities actually the people who will be working and living in the area", kathleen explained.