Chapter 4

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂, 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶!

                 <💗>

-------------------------------

She could sense that the Cafeteria has turned dead silent but she didn't know why. The person blocking her way was taller and had a well built physique.
Kathleen looked around and could see everyone looking at her and the person standing before her. Kathleen looked at him. She has seen this black jacket earlier at her statistics class.

( Cafeteria )

She looked up at him

She looked up at him. He had a fine, fresh face with luminous brown eyes.
His classy black hair looked velvety, as if it was deeply conditioned. It was enviable to look.

He was breathtakingly attractive and everything Laura said about him was true. Kathleen guessed this person has to be the one and only EJ. No one could resist him nor his charms.

'Hey, kath. Control yourself. You must be drooling right now. Do remember he is the devil that people are afraid of !! He is like the lucifer, attractive and dangerous at the same time. Don't fall for it like other girls does. And you better get back to your beast mode!!'
Kathleen reminds herself to stay strong and face him boldly instead of falling for his charms. She knew she deserved better not a bad boy at all.

He looked at her as if she was some kind of lost kid in the park. Kathleen stared back with a smirk that made him cross his arms and stood there, staring at her for no reason. In the mean time, the students in the Cafeteria were quiet and waiting for something to happen.

EJ'S friends joined him, by standing beside him and the girls stood behind the boys. But Kathleen showed no fear and she glared at him with the same smirk. For no reason, kathleen was filled with fury on seeing EJ and his friends who stood before her and not letting her move.

Finally, EJ spoke up!

"So, the new small girl with the cast turns out to be different than anyone here!!", he smirked.

"So, you must be the boy with the temper, who turns out to be funny for me than anyone her", kathleen mimicked his words and EJ was taken back in surprise. Kathleen meant it as more of an insult to EJ. The whole Cafeteria gasped on hearing her comment. EJ'S friends were shocked on seeing her speak like this, right in front of EJ with no fear.

"Do you know whom you are talking to?", threatened one of his friend. Kathleen acted too cool and smirked again at him and his friends.

"Of course I know who you are!! Listen Ethan Jones, don't ever think of bullying me or threatening me like you do to all other students here, because I'm not afraid of you or your friends. Get that into your head",accused kathleen pointing a finger at his head.