Chapter 36

᥇ꫀ ᥴꪖ𝕣ꫀᠻꪊꪶ ꪮᠻ 𝕥ꫝꪖ𝕥 ᧁⅈ𝕣ꪶ,
𝕥ꫝꫀ𝕣ꫀ ⅈડ ꪖ ᠻⅈ𝕣ꫀ ᥇ꪊ𝕣ꪀⅈꪀᧁ
᥇ꫀꫝⅈꪀᦔ ꫝꫀ𝕣 ꫀꪗꫀડ. ડꫝꫀ
ꪑꪖ𝕜ꫀડ 𝕜ⅈꪀᧁᦔꪮꪑ ᠻꪖꪶꪶડ ꪖꪀᦔ
ꪑꪮꪀડ𝕥ꫀ𝕣ડ ᭙ⅈડꫝ 𝕥ꫝꫀꪗ'ᦔ
ꪀꫀꪜꫀ𝕣 ᥇ꫀꫀꪀ ᥇ꪮ𝕣ꪀ.

•☄•

.................

Kathleen stepped into the Cafeteria and scan the place to find Laura, Janice and Noah but she couldn't spot anyone of them. So decided to grab a plate first and look for others later. She was starving. She walked to the empty place but before she could sit, someone taps her shoulders.

"Hey, Laura! Where have you been?", she turn around questioning her best friend. To her surprise, it wasn't Laura! The Cafeteria turned silent for a minute. She looked at him, he was angry, furious and his edge of irritation fears Kathleen. The cologne was a familiar to her.

"What?", she questioned. He grabbed her hand harshly that made her flinch and she dropped the plate in shock. The sound echoed throughout the Cafeteria. She gulped audibly, right in front of her stood the emotionless monster.

"Come with me! We need to talk", he hissed, dragging her out of the Cafeteria along with him. Her legs moved on it's own, she wasn't doing anything at all. He halted near the pathway and the place was totally empty. He dropped her hand and she could feel the slightest pain around the wrist. He was too strong nor we can say Kathleen was very weak. The way he handled Kathleen woke her anger for bad.

"What do you want?", she grunted rubbing her wrist.

"Who do you think you are?", he barked and she can sense that he was quivering with anger.

"Which means?', she raised her brows.

"What did you say to Robert?! He is not replying my calls and texts and he says he doesn't want to speak to me anymore", he growled with fury.

"Says the one who have been doing this to me! You never answered any of my calls or texts and why do you have to talk to me now", she objected and this made him lose his shit.

"Just reply to my fucking question. What did you say to him?",he roared, grabbing her wrist harder this time.

"Ouch, you are hurting me", she cried squirming under his hold.

"Tell me what you said?! Do you think you can come between me and Robert that easily.? Because I won't let that happen. He is the important person of my life and I won't let anyone break our friendship that easily", he snapped suddenly and Kathleen had no idea what he was talking about.

"Ethan, shut up okay! I don't want to do anything with you and your shits. Get that into your brain", she yelled.

"I don't have to do anything to your friend just that he loves me because I don't. I fucking don't love him. And that's what I said to him today. Got the information you needed already, just leave me alone now", she bellowed in anger.

Before EJ could reply to her comment, they both hear applauding sound and turn around to the direction of claps. A girl with short neck length fine hair, her hair color was artificial and different but alluring, it was burgundy . The closer she gets, kathleen noticed her perfectly aligned facial features. She was a fetching young woman with attitude.