Chapter 24

Hey readers!!

It's been a month and there was no update from the story 'will you ever be mine' . Sorry for that!! Promise to update often. I could say that I'm gonna update a new chapter from this story, 3 times a week, which means you'll get 3 new chapters for a week.

(Sorry guys that's the least I could do. Caught up with classes and other stuffs.)

Do make sure you read Celebrity love, my new ongoing story(frequently updated) and check out my sister's work his serendipity from her profile LuckyGopinath !! Awesome story, if you guys aren't familiar to werewolf and stories of that sort like me, do read that it'll guide you to know the basics.

Check out my friend's book about bangtan high school and you guys will definitely love it _Caramel_Macchiato. It's not like every other fanfiction, it's something different , written with style. We could see ourselves in Byeol. So do try it out.

A new true short story from my friend MahiHarix- the last chance, very interesting and engaging to read. A must try one from my collections.

One more crime thriller is to be released soon by my friend and trust me it's amazing piece of work. Stay tuned for updates from him.

So readers, check out all these books and have a great time reading those.

Hope enough with all these, let's get started. (P.S: Hope, many would have lost touch with this book, so do read the previous chapter to get into the track again)

..............................................

𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽,
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝑒𝓍𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒.
𝒮𝑜 𝓈𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃.

°🖤°

(The above quote reminds me of Kathleen and EJ!)

"Hey, Kath!! Stop!! Where are you heading to", Laura yelled running behind Kathleen who marched out of the cafeteria. She was furious, actually very furious. If someone comes her way, she would break their face right now.

Sometimes Kathleen gets so angry that she would regret being nice to somebody or trying to act nice, when the wrong is from the other side and get angry on unworthy people.

EJ saved her from getting into a quarrel. To be precise, EJ saved Rachel, Melissa and Doris from Kathleen. Kathleen never had angry issues until she met Rachel and her friends. She just can't control her frustration over them when they try to pick a fight with her.