Chapter 25

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓊𝓉.
𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝒻
𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒
𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇.

•☄•

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

------------------------------------------------

Kathleen took out her phone and updated her Instagram page. Kathleen is not a frequent user of social media and she doesn't show much interest towards it. But now kathleen had an idea and she planned to find the artist behind her painting.

She created an anonymous Instagram account and posted her picture claiming that she was the artist behind the picture. She giggled at her own actions. Laura and Janice looked at her direction. Kathleen was lost in her world and she thought maybe by doing this she would stop confusing her mind with further thoughts.

Kathleen had a major doubt on Robert and EJ regarding the one who drew her. But she doesn't want to blame them without any proof. Since EJ would laugh at her if she accused him for the painting saying that he would never indulge himself in such nasty work. On the contrary, kathleen doesn't think Robert could draw at all.

Kathleen set a picture to her new Instagram account to which she named it as clumsydaisy. She smiled at her own actions, she is always been like that, she enjoys her little world all to herself and we could never believe that such a innocent girl was once a brutal beast.

Janice clears her throat and Laura looked at Kathleen to see if she has stopped giggling but no, kathleen couldn't control herself.

"What so funny, kath?", asked Laura walking towards kathleen.

"Laura, I've found a way to find out the mysterious artist behind my painting", she beamed in excitement.

"What?! Really?! How?", Laura was excited too.

"My plan was to start an another Instagram page and post this picture claiming to be my painting and people from our universities will definitely look at it", she explained.

"That's sounds interesting and what next?", asked Laura, scratching her head. In the meantime, Janice join the girls in their mission to find the secret admirer artist.

"So, now, the artist who drew this will also look at this post and he would definitely react to our post", confessed Kathleen.

"But, kath we should accept the fact that the artist has a immense crush on you", teased Laura. Kathleen rolled her eyes.