Chapter 14

I ₜᵣᵤₗy bₑₗᵢₑᵥₑ ₜₕₐₜ ₑᵥₑᵣy ₛᵢₙgₗₑ ₚₑᵣₛₒₙ ₕₐₛ ₜₒ gₒ ₜₕᵣₒᵤgₕ ₛₒₘₑₜₕᵢₙg ₜₕₐₜ ₐbₛₒₗᵤₜₑₗy dₑₛₜᵣₒyₛ ₜₕₑₘ ₛₒ ₜₕₑy cₐₙ fᵢgᵤᵣₑ ₒᵤₜ wₕₒ ₜₕₑy ᵣₑₐₗₗy ₐᵣₑ !!

                 ~💫~

.....................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a bright sunny day, Kathleen was hurriedly walking to the classroom from her dormitory. She was late for the class. She enters the classroom and finds Noah waiting for her with a empty seat beside him.

The class was filled with students carrying out their own stuff, she could witness EJ looking at her. She walks fast towards Noah trying to avoid him.

"Hey, did I miss anything", she sat beside him.

"Nothing much. But we have a lot to do. Professor instructed us on completing all the exercises before tomorrow evening", signed Noah.

"What!! are you serious? Tomorrow?! but how?", questioned Kathleen, confused.

"Get your skates on, we have to complete it", insisted Noah, scribbling something on his notebook.

"Well, let's begin", shrugged Kathleen, writing down statistics on her notebook.

"Hey, I totally forgot about it. We should start working for our committee from today. Each committee has been allocated with a room!! Since, we are running out of time, our presence is needed by our committee members, 24/7", concludes Noah.

"Oh, great!! So, now we have to complete all the statistics exercises in time and be for our committee as well, is that what you are implying?", stated Kathleen with a weary expression.

"Yeah!! You are right!! There is message posted on the notice board telling all this!! Did you get a glance of it??", mentioned Noah.

"No, Noah!! Since, I was a bit late today, I had to run to the class!! So, I didn't have the time to notice it", she said rubbing her forehead. She was trying to solve the statistics sum.

"In that case, let me tell you this!! We will have individual points for our performance in the committee works and for our contributing activities for the intercollegiate events", confessed Noah.

"Seriously!! Are we getting grade points? Woah, that would definitely be great!!", responded Kathleen in excitement.

"Yes!! So, you were in the cultural committee right?", asked Noah, checking out a list in the phone.

"Ahmm, yes!!", Kathleen nodded.

"Ah, you belong to the dance team!! Practice starts by 11", informed Noah, looking at his phone.