Chapter 32

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.

-💥-

.....................

Kathleen went in search of her second clue leaving behind Laura and Janice in the hall. They could witness girls dancing in the middle of the hall. Everyone was bopping to a bieber song and Janice urged Laura to accompany her to the dance floor.

"Fine, fine. I'll dance", signed Laura rolling her eyes. Laura is coy about dancing infront of so many people, especially during public events like these. She is a diffident at times and she tries hard to overcome her demure attitude.

"Laura, no one is going to watch what we do and most importantly, you are wearing a mask for God's sake", Janice groaned as the bieber song came to an end before she could hit the dance floor.

"Okay fine. Argghh... where the hell is your prince Gerald? At least then you will leave me to peace", hissed Laura.

"You are right?! I haven't seen him around", Janice scan the hall but couldn't spot him and mission finding Gerald turns out to he harder then she thought. A huge of crowd of anonymous masked girls and boys were spread all around the hall.

"Maybe he is in the middle of something", teased Laura with a chuckle. Janice threw suspicious looks at Laura.

"What if....Doris is not letting him go.....", joked Laura making her glare.

"Shut up Laura!!", she snapped. She never liked the thought of Doris and Gerald together. Doris was desperately into Gerald that probably annoyed Janice.

I always say what I'm feeling
I was born without a zip on my mouth...............

Janice eyes lit up on hearing women like me sung by the girls band little mix. She and Kathleen loved this song like crazy.

"Come on", Janice yelled dragging Laura to the dance floor.

Sometimes I don't even mean it
It takes a little while to figure me out

I like my coffee with two sugars in it
High heels and my jewelry dripping
Drink and I get all fired up (Hey, hey, hey)
Insecure but I'm working with it
Many things that I could get rid of
Ain't about to give it up

I made a few mistakes, I regret it nightly
I broke a couple hearts that I wear on my sleeve
My mama always said, girl, you're trouble
And now I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me

And every time we touch, boy, you make me feel weak
I can tell you're shy and I think you're so sweet
Spending every night under covers and
Still I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me (A woman)

Woman like me, like a woman like me
La-la-la woman like me, like a woman like me (A woman)

Laura and Janice were panting like they are out of oxygen by the end of the dance. They really had a great time making funny moves, spinning, twirling and whirling like a cyclone.