Chapter 12

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼, 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮, 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼.

-🖤-

........................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathleen walked towards her classroom in a grumpy attitude. She was knocked over by the incident that took few moments ago. Right now, she should have been happier and thank EJ for saving her from an accident. But, on the other hand, Kathleen was grouchy. She smashed her phone by dropping it to the ground. EJ has nothing to do with it. It was Kathleen who dropped the phone when EJ pulled her off from the pathway. But, she couldn't accept the fact that she has lost the only thing her dad has ever gifted with love. Her dad gave the phone for her birthday when when finally accepted on going to the Howard University and taking up Engineering and architecture for the next few years.

Kathleen entered the classroom and found it empty except for the two love birds who were busy romancing at the right corner of the classroom. She had no idea about what happened to the class.

'What a awful day!! First I get saved by the only person I never wanted to see and have been avoiding for the past one week and then broke my fucking phone, which I wished it would last long. Now, I don't know what happened to this fucking class. It just disappeared in thin air all of sudden and I get to see that two of classmates making out ahead me. I haven't received any message regarding the cancelation of classes. Oh,right!! My phone has been broken and I totally forgot about it. What a wonderful day to cherish', Kathleen cursed herself.

Finally, she decided to stop their making out session.

"Ahmmm, Brenda, ??", announced Kathleen moving inside the classroom. On hearing her voice, they jerked off and pushed each other and came back to their senses.

"What?", she asked adjusting her hair.

"What happened to the class?", questioned Kathleen, looking around.

"You don't know?? All the students were informed to be present in the conference hall and few were informed to go to auditorium. Since, there is an intercollegiate event that is about to take place next week. Maybe, we are invited to be part of it", she finishes her narration.

"Well, thank you. I didn't know all this!! Catch you up, later", Kathleen thanked her and left the classroom. She was perplexed on finding her girls. She didn't know if they were at the conference hall or the auditorium since the places are present in two different directions. She couldn't contact them as well.

'What the fuck do I do? where should I go now?? I can't know where the girls are!! and what Janice and Laura would be doing?? Can I walk to the audition or the conference hall?? Let me think 💭, it takes 12 minutes from here to reach the auditorium while it takes 15 minutes to reach the conference hall by walking at snail's pace!! What do i do now? Fine, auditorium, here I come!!', Kathleen thought herself and started walking in the direction of auditorium.