Chapter 15

𝓘𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮.
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮.
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻. 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮!

                   ~❤~

...........................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. Kathleen admired the adorable environment in the campus. She was walking towards the dormitory from the dance studio since they had no practice for the day. Steve decided to teach ballet for them and they planned to start the session from the very next day.

Kathleen walked at a slow pace, enjoying the windy breeze, she wished she could listen to some music but it can't happen. She had no phone to do so.

She enters the room to find Laura cleaning her shelf.

"Hey, Laura!!", announced Kathleen, lying down on her bed.

"Had a rough day?? What's with that face?", enquired Laura, cleaning her study table.

"No, I'm about to have a rough night!! Have got a lot of statistics exercise to complete before tomorrow", concludes Kathleen with a pity face.

"Oh my gosh!!", exclaimed Laura, continued her cleaning process.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! HE FINALLY CONFESSED", yelled Janice, entering the room.

"What??", Kathleen woke up from her bed, in shock.
Laura dropped the books onto to the floor in awe.

"Are you serious?", enquired Laura, adjusting her frames.

"Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!",she beamed in delightment.

"So, love is in the air",Kathleen teased Janice, nudging her.

"Hold on!! I haven't said anything. Let me finish first", informed Janice, and continued narrating the incident that happened earlier today.

"Ahm.... so this is merely a confession!! He just said you are special, nothing more than that??", proclaimed Laura.

"Laura, it's obvious!! The proposal was captivating!! He can't be more specific than this. He loves you, Jay!!", said Kathleen with a smile.

"Actually, I'm confused!!", stated Janice scratching her head.

"About what? You have liked him from the start. You have been crushing on him for the past few months!! And what happens to you, now?", asked Laura doubtfully.