Chapter 35

ₕₒw cₗₒₛₑ ₐᵣₑ ₜₕₑy?

ₜₕₑᵢᵣ ᵣₑₗₐₜᵢₒₙₛₕᵢₚ ᵢₛ ₗᵢₖₑ ₜₕₐₜ
ₜₑᵣᵣᵢbₗₑ ₕₐₙdwᵣᵢₜᵢₙg ₜₕₐₜ
ₒₙₗy ₜₕₑ ₜwₒ ₒf ₜₕₑₘ cₐₙ
ᵤₙdₑᵣₛₜₐₙd. ₜₒ ₑᵥₑᵣyₒₙₑ ₑₗₛₑ
ᵢₜ dₒₑₛₙ'ₜ ₘₐₖₑ ₐₙy ₛₑₙₛₑ.

-🖤-

....................

Kathleen tried calling him but he wasn't answering any of her calls

Kathleen tried calling him but he wasn't answering any of her calls. She left messages but there was no reply from the other side. Janice was right, EJ knew Robert for better and worse, kathleen thought that he will definitely help her out, in making Robert understand that she doesn't love him.

But Kathleen had no clue on EJ'S recent behavior, he was avoiding her for no reason at all. As it was Sunday, she had no chance to meet him in person. She had to wait patiently for the next day.

The following day came to end finally and it seemed like a eternity for kathleen. She knew she had to face Robert and come across him in the future days, and she wasn't ready to talk to him. She doesn't know on how he would react to her rejection.

.............................

As the sun gets higher in the sky, it was time for the girls to begin their daily activities. And it was the first time in a very long time that kathleen has woken up this early in the morning. She experienced a disturbed sleep last night, her confused mind didn't let her sleep peacefully.
She didn't know what to expect for the day.

"Hey, what a surprise!! Morning", greeted Janice rubbing her sleepy eyes. Janice was surprised to find kathleen awake so early in the morning.

"Average morning", she joked making her laugh.

"What happened? You look disturbed", questioned Janice, searching her toiletries. Kathleen join her in the hunt.

"No, it's just my mind. Needs some peace", she shrugged.

"I have the best remedy", exclaimed Janice with a grin.

"And what is that?".

"Music", she go through her Playlist to find the perfect song that would boost her up.

You know, I've been taking some time
And I've been keeping to myself
I had my eyes up on the prize
Ain't watching anybody else
But your love, it hit me hard, girl
Yeah, you're bad for my health
I love the cards that I've been dealt
Do you feel the same as well?