Chapter 8

𝐵𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒!! 𝒮𝑜, 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒿𝓊𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒.

                      -💥-

Kathleen had enough for the day and went straight to her dormitory. Laura was busy reading a book while she reached her room.

"Hey, kath!! How was your day?", asked Laura still looking at her book.

"Nothing interesting", signed Kathleen falling to her bed.

"Where is Jane?? And what are you reading?", asked Kathleen.

"Jane is at the library, I hope so. And I'm having a test tomorrow regarding what I'm reading!!", replied Laura still looking at her book.

"Ohh, alright!! I'll take some rest after shower since I have nothing to do for now!!", said Kathleen leaving her room to shower.

........................

"Kath, can we go to the library as well?!", Laura expressed to Kathleen while she was trying to get rid of the band aid from her forehead.

"Library, but why?? I have changed my clothes, Laura. Look I'm in shorts and t-shirt, isn't that a problem?", emphasized Kathleen.

"Hey, come on, Kath. I have projects to do as well and I need your help", pleaded Laura making puppy face.

"Fine. Fine. We'll go and no more puppy faces", kathleen accepted on going to the library. She changed the band aid on her forehead into a new one.

"Come on, let's go", Laura dragged Kathleen out of the room and they walked together to the library.

......................................

As the sun was about to set in few hours, few thin strips of clouds on the horizon turned shimmering gold. It was lovely walk in the evening and the weather was brighter, breezy and pleasant. Now, kathleen couldn't regret coming out of her room.

"So, I need you to help me!!", demanded Laura, stopping Kathleen in front of the library. Kathleen nodded and mouthed a yes.

"I'll bring you few books from the library and I need you to bring me printouts from the important pages of the books", requests Laura.

"Yep, I'm ready but where do I get to print out the pages?", questioned Kathleen looking confused.

"From the computer lab", said Laura and made sure Kathleen remembers the computer lab in the campus.

"Yeah, I get it now! You bring me books and I'll have to get print outs from the computer lab and give them to you, meeting here again at the library, Am I right?", she asked doubtfully.

"One hundred percent correct", assured Laura.

"Okay then, I'll wait here and you, go and get me the books soon!", claimed Kathleen, searching for a place to sit. Laura runs inside the library to get the necessary books.

Kathleen finds a spot near the fountain. There was a large fountain near the entrance of the library. And right to the fountain, there were few lawn seats made out of stone. Kathleen decided to sit in one of them.