Chapter 37

ιƒ уσυ ¢αη'т gєт
ѕσмєвσ∂у 域 уσυя мιη∂,
тнєу αяє ρяσвαвℓу
ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ вє тнєяє!

~°❤°~

.....................

EJ parked his bike near a rock and walked to his usual spot, it was his most preferred spot or we can call it as his treasured place. This place was close to heart as he realized for the first time in life that he had a person to rely upon for the rest of his life- Robert!

EJ could still remember the day when they became buddies for life. EJ moved to DC during his seventh grade and he had no friends. EJ was a introvert and never liked it when people try to be sweet towards him. He hated people pitying him as they called him as a new boy of the town with no friends. Life was so beautiful for EJ till his 6th grade. He was happy with his mom, dad - Paxel Jones but life was different as her step sister Lola Jones disappearance.

Paxel Jones had a credible and dashing personality, he was loving father and a great husband. Paxel married Bruna firstly and after four years, Bruna died of brain fever. Lola was 3 years old at the time of her mother's death. Paxel met Sarah after two years and she was just 16 at the time while Paxel was 25.

(16 year old Sarah)

Sarah used to work as a babysitter back at that time, she was desperate to make some pocket money through babysitting

Sarah used to work as a babysitter back at that time, she was desperate to make some pocket money through babysitting. One day, Sarah was asked to babysit Lola for a day or two and in the meantime, she started loving Lola with all her heart and Lola was fond of Sarah, who could avoid a charming energetic young teenage girl with the most beautiful smile.

So Sarah paid a visit to Lola often in the next few days and they gradually developed a beautiful bond. While in the meantime, Paxel Jones had a secret crush over Sarah, he kept it to himself but one day he lost control over his thoughts. He kissed her out of the blue and said he loved her. She left the place abruptly.

Sarah liked him for a very long time and her love for Lola made her do anything. She decided to marry him one fine day. But Sarah's parents were totally against it for marrying a man who was much older than her, and they hated the fact that he already had a kid while Sarah was still 17 and not yet graduated.

Sarah married Paxel against her parents will and moved away from her hometown. They began their new life in Connecticut. And when Sarah was 18, she had EJ. Lola was a seven year old kid when she understood that she had a step brother. EJ'S dad had a special love for him and he loved his father a lot than he could express in words.

Lola and EJ haven't been on good terms from the start. But EJ had a special love for her sister that Lola couldn't understand at all. The nexus between EJ and Lola was very poor, as EJ would never spend time with anyone except his father and he can't love anyone other than his father. But Lola wanted some love from his father as well but Paxel never fulfilled her wish. From the beginning, EJ made no friends with anyone at school and his parents would never know why.