Chapter 19

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒.
𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁!!

-💙-

..................................................

.....................................................

EJ dragged her out of the basketball court to the empty corridor. He stopped right there and let her hand free. He stands there with a annoyed face. Kathleen was wondering what's wrong with him. All people in the court witnessed the way he dragged her out of basketball court. Kathleen glared at him, waiting for him to say something. On the other hand, EJ crossed his hands over his chest and kept staring.

"What's wrong with you?", he asked in a serious tone.

"What??! Nothing is wrong with me!! What's wrong with you?", she questioned him back.

"Every single time you do this when you are furious!!", said EJ. Kathleen was confused.

"What did I do?", Kathleen raises her brow.

"When you are angry at people, you act in a haste. You don't think of the consequences when you hit them abruptly", shouted EJ. Kathleen rolled her eyes at his comment.

"So, you tell me, what he did was right?", hissed Kathleen. They were getting into a serious argument.

"No!! Oh god!! No, I'm not taking sides on right or wrong!! I'm saying you to think for a second before you act or do something. All of a sudden you tell Billy that you will play against in anger, and because of your actions, what if Janice was hurt or what if the boys or you were hurt in the game. I witnessed the boys from that university was really violent throughout the game. Neither our actions nor our words should harm anyone unless they deserve it. Rachel and Billy both deserve what you did. But that doesn't mean Janice or Noah or Liam getting hurt!", announced EJ.

EJ was one hundred percent right. What if Janice or Noah got hurt in the game?? It wasn't just Kathleen who was playing against them, due to her decision four more of her friends joined the game.

Kathleen nodded at him and accepted that he was right.

"How thoughtless of me!!", she mumbled, rubbing her temples. She found it relieving since none of her friends got hurt in the game.

"But were like a little lioness during the game, fearless, brave with classy attitude. You showed no fright", confessed EJ with a polite smile.

Kathleen was wide eyed with astonishment. She giggled at his comment and he chuckled at the astonishment on her face. Robert watched them from a distance and he decided to join them shortly.