Chapter 17

𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮.

                 _ ☄_

...............................................

.......................................................

"How do you feel now, sweetheart?", the lady asked Kathleen and sat on the bed. She was pleasingly beautiful with those luring brown eyes and her neck length jet black hair was neatly combed. She looked pretty and her face resemblance was quite familiar.

"Sweety, is anything wrong?", she questioned again, looking at Kathleen's weary expression.

"Ahmm, no!!", she said nervously.

"I placed that damp towel on your forehead when you were sound asleep. It'll reduce your temperature", she said pointing out the towel.

"Thanks", said kathleen. The lady chuckles softly when she said thanks.

"Take it!! This porridge will make you feel better", she suggested giving her the cup of porridge.

Kathleen blinked and nodded at her, getting the porridge from her. Kathleen couldn't guess who she was but she understood that the lady sitting right before her has the kindest heart or who else will feed a sick person and let them stay in their house, also taking care of her. She was affectionate and charitable as well.

"Do you like it?", she asked Kathleen, who was busy gulping the porridge and wondering who this amiable lady was.

"It's great! Thank you....Ms??", said Kathleen doubtfully.

"Oh!! Sorry dear!! I forgot to introduce myself!! I'm Sarah Jones, mother of Ethan Jones", she introduces herself with a smile.

Kathleen spit out her porridge in shock. She couldn't believe her eyes and she couldn't accept the fact that he has such a wonderful mother for God's sake.

"What happened?", questioned Sarah.

"Nothing!! It's just Nothing", Kathleen laughs nervously. She was astonished on hearing Sarah's words, she looked young for her age, but Kathleen could now see it clearly that EJ and his mom shared the same facial features.

"After completing the porridge, take these medications, it'll make you feel much better", stated Sarah, giving her 2 tablets to have after finishing her porridge.

"Umm, I don't know how to thank you for all this!!", confessed Kathleen. She was sick and her mind was filled with so many questions that needs an answer immediately.

'Oh my goodness, she is so sweet and she takes good care of me. What did i do to deserve all this!. Wait a minute!! What time is it?? Where am I actually !! This is all different!!