Chapter 9

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 31𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 1𝓼𝓽 𝓙𝓪𝓷!
𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽........

-🖤-

.....................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EJ stands there with a smirk on his face. Kathleen was aware that he was furious for the incident that took place few minutes ago. Neither he took the book from her hand nor said a word to her. He just stood there with a tensed face. Kathleen drops the hand that was holding the book for a while and started doing the work that Laura assigned her for.

Kathleen avoids looking at his face since it frightening and fearful sight. EJ stood there glaring while Kathleen continued printing the pages that Laura asked for. She found the silence to be uncomfortable, she stopped working and glanced at him for a while.

"What?", she asked him in low tone. He didn't give her any answers but stood there staring with a frown.

"Okay, Ethan. I'm sorry!! I didn't mean any of this to happen. I promise it stays within us, I swear", assured Kathleen, holding her larynx (throat). EJ showed no reaction towards her actions. As time flew by, Kathleen found it frustrating to look at EJ who stood there with a disgusting look on his face. He hadn't uttered a single word for the past few minutes. It was Kathleen who kept apologizing and swearing that it didn't happen on purpose.

"You know what, GET LOST!', hissed EJ and left the place in hurry. Kathleen couldn't believe her eyes that EJ got annoyed for the incident and he even snapped at her, (yelling at her to get lost) .

Kathleen was so embarrassed that she doesn't know how to face him from now on. And she wasn't sure that EJ is gonna act normal towards her. She has created a lots of chaos in the past few days. It's been only few days ever since she joined the university. She knew something for sure- she is not gonna have a customarily life like all other girls here.

..............................

Kathleen reached the library around 7 in the evening. It was enchanting sight to look at the library with all those beautiful glowing lights and the luminescence around the fountain was bewitching.