Chapter 34

ѕнє вє¢αмє тнє мσѕт
вєαυтιƒυℓ νєяѕιση σƒ
нєяѕєℓƒ ву α∂мιяιηg нєя
вяσкєηηєѕѕ!

-💥-

•••••••••••••••••

.......................................................

It was Sunday and the girls returned back to the dorm after having a good brunch. Last night, the ball was enjoyable and pleasurable to some, amazing to some, terrific to few and horrible to Kathleen. She still couldn't get over with what Robert said and what EJ did! He just left her alone when she asked him to stay.

She just can't accept it and can't move over. Robert's words were haunting her and she could still imagine the way he looked at her while he said those three important words to her.

Kathleen was a lucky one, no one knew about the secret proposal that she got. Thanks to the new girl, her arrival has surprised every single person in the campus and they totally forgot the other things that was going on recently.

Few students witnessed Robert and Kathleen together but before they could spread all types of gossip, their socks were blown off by her arrival. Kathleen and her friends had no idea who she was or what she was in the past.

Kathleen, Laura and janice crashed to the dormitory very soon before the ball would end. They weren't feeling any good, so they left the ball and there was no chance to know anything about the new girl.

"Hey, by any chance did you hear what they were talking about this girl", whispered Laura, closing the door behind her. Kathleen sat on her bed and Janice went straight to her study table. She had an assignment due to finish.

"You mean the new girl?", kathleen questioned eagerly.

"Kath, she is not a newbie", stated Laura, shaking her head.

"What? What do you mean?!", Janice sounds surprised.

"She is Beverly Otis, she belongs to Howard's school of business!! And you know what the surprising part is?", Laura created some kind of curiosity among Kathleen and Janice.

"What?".

"She is pursuing her third year", she announced making the girls choke.

"Seriously?? We have never seen her on campus for the past 5 months or so!", stated Janice and continued to write something on the notebook.

"Yes, she skipped a semester in Howard's University but completed that  particular semester in Yale's", she declared.

"Holy shit!! Yale's??! People like us can never get into Yale, maybe she has to belong to some top dog's family and probably all her ancestors should have been rolling in money", laughed Janice.