Chapter 7

𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮, 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾...𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓰𝓸!💓...
𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓯𝓸𝓻    𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭. 𝓟𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭.💙

                          _❤_

"How dare she could do this??", hissed Doris while Rachel still remained in the state of shock and weeping as well.

"She'll pay for this definitely!!", cursed Melissa.

"No one is paying anything here!! Got it", grunted EJ. His gruff voice made it clear that EJ was furious but why?.

"Now, tell me what did you people do to make her act like this towards you?? Come on, split it out",snapped EJ.

"E...J...we....didn't do....", stammered Doris who was trying to act innocent.

"Just don't lie to me. You should have done something to her which made her furious and she even got the courage overnight to slap you in front of the whole Cafeteria", chided EJ.

Doris and Rachel were trying out their innocent puppy faces towards EJ who was completely vexed up with their behavior.

"Wait a second, her cast is missing and she got a band aid in her forehead. This has something to do with you people, Doris, Rachel and Melissa, now if you don't tell me what happened, then you will see a different episode of EJ which all of you are terrified of", threatened EJ.

Meanwhile Rachel narrates the whole story that took place the night before in the girl's dormitory. EJ stood there with a smirk on his face, if looks could kill people, then Rachel would be dead by now.

"You know what, Rachel, you wanted a reputation and prestige right?? But you will no longer be notable and no girl will be afraid of you anymore!! You shattered your own reputation by your actions!! Maybe you never repeat something like this again", claimed EJ and left the Cafeteria, the other boys of his circle followed him, leaving the girls behind. The girls sat there pissed off.

...................................

"Holy moly, it's getting late, come on Jay run, jay", Janice grumbled herself. Her poetry class begins in 2 minutes and she is gonna be late which she totally doesn't like. Janice had her own norms and regulations and this is one among them.

It's ten past two in the afternoon and Janice is running in the hallway to her poetry class with a book, a note and her phone in one hand and her bag balanced by the other shoulder. In the middle of her running, she dashes someone and only she fall onto the floor, while the other person gives his hand to help her.

"Ouch, it hurts. Oh God, it's getting late!! Will you please excuse me", she got up from the floor by herself, she didn't have the time to say anything other than this to the person she collided with and she didn't notice the person standing right in front of her. She was busy picking up her things from the floor.

"Hey, your phone!", said a familiar fruity voice and janice looked up at him before getting her phone from him.

'Crap, it's Gerald. Fuck fuck fuck....why should I fall awkwardly right before him. Why it has to be him of all other people. Oh God, please open up this ground beneath me and hide me away for the rest of my life... Shit ,the look on his face is killing me. Is that a disgust look ?? Oh god, I'm dead. I have to run. Get set goo, run Jay'.

Wìlľ Yôu Evèr Bé Mınè?!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara