Chapter 30

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉
𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇
𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈, 𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒.

-❤-

................

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a big day for the girls. The biggest night of the year is up tonight and there are lot of things that the girls has to do before hitting a ball. They were busy getting ready for the masquerade ball. The girls planned out their beauty look to perfection.

"But girls I don't have a date", shrugged Laura, applying concealer to cover up the eye bags. She replaced her spectacles with artificial lenses only for the night.

"Like you, we also don't have the so called 'date' for the night", uttered Janice spraying her hair at the ends.

"But Kathleen does", Janice has been teasing Kathleen ever since she left them to shop with EJ for the ball. Kathleen narrated the whole story behind the shopping scenario but Janice wasn't ready to accept the truth, she loved to tease Kathleen.

"Well, well, I knew it already", laughed Kathleen and applied some light creamy shadows to her eyes that would match the color of her dress. As her dress wasn't that fluffy and sparkling compared to Laura's and Janice's, kathleen decided to stick to 'little or no makeover way.

"Kath, what do you think about my makeup?", Janice questioned unsurely. She turn around and faced Kathleen. Kathleen couldn't stop giggling.

"So to be honest, you look beautiful regardless of the double layer of cream and foundation that looks odd on your face, and the way you have applied mascara to long artificial eyelashes, that is ...... funny", giggled kathleen and covered her mouth to prevent herself from further giggling.

"Oh thank you for the untrustworthy compliments", Janice sticked out her tongue.

"Girls, we don't have time!! Stop this and get ready soon", Laura urged them.

Now it's time for the girls to slip onto their respective dresses. Janice has purchased a elegant blue ombre ball gown that fitted her perfectly.