Push

Meredith: Surgeons aren't complacent people. We don't put our feet up. We don't sit still. Whatever the game is...we like to win. And once we win, we get a new game.

>>

Audrey: "Today is a good day. Zach is letting me go solo. And I'm talking he sits in the gallery and watches while I work, solo" she excitedly greets, coming into Mark's apartment as she moves over to pour herself a cup of coffee "What's with you?" she questions, watching Mark slump into his couch with a grunt

Mark: "You, Derek, Callie, you're all, "Don't screw the nurses and the drug reps." You did a psych rotation, you know what happens when you tell someone not to think about an elephant."

Audrey: "You spend a lot of time thinking about an-"

Mark: "I walk around the hospital trying not to make eye contact with women. I'm...lonely. And unhappy" he sighs as she gives him an amused look "I don't see how this is a solution."

Audrey: "Find a grown-up who wants what you want and date. Like a grown-up."

Mark: "I don't know what that means." he scoffs as she sighs, taking a sip from her drink

>>

Meredith: We push ourselves. Residents, attendings. It doesn't matter how much we achieve. If you're a climber, there's always another mountain.

>>

Audrey: "What's up with you two?" she questions Meredith and Cristina when she comes up next to them at the nurses station

Meredith: "Richard and Owen are competing to operate on a patient."

Cristina: "And we are their assistants."

Audrey: "What's so important?"

Meredith: "It's a monster."

Audrey: "How big of a monster?" she questions, looking at the scan Cristina hands to her with a smug look on her face "Damn."

Cristina: "Right."

Audrey: "This thing is huge. Why not work on it together?"

Cristina: "Harper Avery is an individual award."

Audrey: "Ah! I see where this is going."

Cristina: "I'm with Webber."

Audrey: "Good choice." she hums

Meredith: "Hey!"

Audrey: "What? Webber's way of thinking might be old fashioned but you can't deny the man's got skills." she shrugs, walking off

>>

Sitting in an empty conference room, Audrey flips through a book while writing notes in it

Bailey: "You rang?" she questions, coming into the room

Audrey: "Yeah. I had promised to bring cupcakes for the daycare party today but I'm swamped with reading up on this surgery. You mind taking them up there for me? They're already in my locker. I just can't deal with the whole small talk with the other parents."

Bailey: "Sure."

Audrey: "Thanks" she smiles, noticing the way Bailey taps her fingers on the table with an excited look on her face "What is with you?"

Bailey: "Nothing." she shrugs as Audrey squints her eyes at her

Audrey: "Is it the guy?" she questions, gasping at the look on Bailey's face "It's the guy! He bought you coffee?"